Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,991 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is The Greatest Asset Of Any Internet Marketer. Is It I.t Skills Or Traffic Skills? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Greatest Asset Of Any Internet Marketer. Is It I.t Skills Or Traffic Skills? (572 Views)

About Computer Village,ikeja,lagos State.(largest I.T Market In Nigeria)pictures / How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Asset Of Any Internet Marketer. Is It I.t Skills Or Traffic Skills? by newdawn09(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2010
I believe traffic skills is more important. Because even if you are the best web designer in the world, without traffic you can't make a dime. What do you think?
Re: What Is The Greatest Asset Of Any Internet Marketer. Is It I.t Skills Or Traffic Skills? by ReadyMan: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2010
The greatest asset of an internet marketer is

CREDIBILITY

That single virtue can send swarm of traffic
to your website through word-of-mouth
and other means.
Re: What Is The Greatest Asset Of Any Internet Marketer. Is It I.t Skills Or Traffic Skills? by mrperfect(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2010
If going by your question, I think is TRAFFIC as without it is equally you don't exist in the first place.
But in more general terms Great asset is Credibility and ability to deliver value for people time and money.

(1) (Reply)

Good For All Gsm User / Is It Possible To Transfer All My Money From Uba To Zenith Bank Without Any Char / DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF DOING BROILER BIZ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.