Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Are White Countries So Blessed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are White Countries So Blessed (1045 Views)

Why Is Cameroon Considered Blessed? / Igbo Everywhere You Go. Why Are We Blessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are White Countries So Blessed by onila(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
but Africa 0%
Asia 0%

1 Like

Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
They are looting the rest of the world's resources to build their economies.
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by onila(f): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
They are looting the rest of the world's resources to build their economies.

you have been kind and supportive of me

thanks
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
That's because you're very friendly wink
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by onila(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
That's because you're very friendly wink

awww someone said something good about me smiley
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

awww someone said something good about me smiley
cheesy
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by victor4ekele(m): 2:41am On Apr 18, 2017
African countries are blessed with culture example are for Igala people festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W07Ss4kQ4Y
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7G4rvYCgtg9U15bKy9ed3w
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by onila(f): 2:45am On Apr 18, 2017
victor4ekele:
African countries are blessed with culture example are for Igala people festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W07Ss4kQ4Y
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7G4rvYCgtg9U15bKy9ed3w

thanks, nice video

1 Like

Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Everyone has their time. Not long ago, most of them(whites) were savages/barbaric, when there were many great civilizations in Africa and Asia. I think most of the whites at that time didn't believe that a much better will happen to them just like most of Africans are thinking now. Believe me, most of our future children's will have a great future.

In the 1935, when Italy started her invasion of my country Abyssinia(Ethiopia), Ethiopia was member of the League of Nations(Article X - if a member country is invaded, other members have the responsibility to stop the invading force), Emperor Haile Sellasie addressed the League about the situation(they didn't take major measures against Italy) and told them a famous statement. He said "today may be us, but tomorrow it will be you.

So today we(Africans) may suffer, but tomorrow they(westerners and some Asian countries) will suffer. Nothing will last forever, even matter.
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
First of all,not all "white" countries are "blessed"(I don't really know what you really mean by that though). There are "white" countries that are so crappy. Ever heard of Bosnia and Herzegovina or Georgia? Those countries can't stand up to some African and Asian countries. It is this notion that all white countries are blessed that has led many young Africans to go and get themselves drowned in the Med Sea. We must discard it and look within and improve our own lot. What is more? Those "white" countries are developing at the expense of 3rd world countries(especially African countries no thanks to our corrupt leaders who collaborate with the "whites"wink. My 5 quid.
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by Radrian: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
onila:

Jack hack hack
Re: Why Are White Countries So Blessed by Radrian: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
onila:

tjd HD jdjdjdjjdjdnfjdo

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Never Give Your Business Website Design Project To Quacks / Free Oba Ademola Ademiluyi Now / Unbelievable: Inside Indonesia's Tree-dwelling Cannibal Tribe PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.