Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Interview Invite........are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite........are They Real? (7108 Views)

Who Else Got This Invite Are They Real Or Scam ? / AB INITIATIVES Invite, Are They Real? / Job Invite..are Are Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite........are They Real? by Etienz: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Congrats!!your application online with G&E for parttime job was approved,you are to come in for an interview with SUPREME VIRTUAL MEDIA(SVM) on wednesday19th April,2017 at 6th floor of L,monarch plaza opp Rikaz plaza by salvation b/stop,Opebi-ikeja by 9am,come with a copy of your cv&1passport for identification,come with this message as it will serve as a GATEPASS,(PS/01/OBI).call 08120858378 for more info.

Anybody with a good info about them should help pls......thks
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by Etienz: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by Emaimo: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
GNLD
Borrow speed from Usain Bolt and run for your life

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by efficiencie(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
I got this invite this afternoon...is it for real?

PRIOR TO YOUR APPLICATION,TOPRENEUR LOGISTICS INVITES YOU TO AN INTERVIEW FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH US BY 9AM TUE 18/4/17 AT AQ15 DAURA RD OPP YABI PLAZA MAGAJIN GARI KADUNA. TPL-FLO-245
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by sparkles007: 12:01am On May 22, 2017
I just got a similar text bt mine was

You've been invited for an assessment by Tp Logistics for an opportunity to work with us 24/5/2017 by 9:00am @AQ15 Daura RD opp yabi plaza Magajin Gari KD.

So was yours real?
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by chuckdelis: 5:20pm On May 24, 2017
i also got the same text, pls are they real?
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by efficiencie(m): 5:45am On May 26, 2017
sparkles007:
I just got a similar text bt mine was

You've been invited for an assessment by Tp Logistics for an opportunity to work with us 24/5/2017 by 9:00am @AQ15 Daura RD opp yabi plaza Magajin Gari KD.

So was yours real?

i never investigated this job opening as i didnt honour the invitation. i called the number that sent me that text to inquire about details of the job and the response i got from the lady who answered me was that when i come for the interview i would know the position i applied for as well as other details.

Since i could not afford to spend the scarce cash i had then on a exercise that could be in futility, i decided not to heed the invitation!
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by banana99(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
cryI got similar text just now with same address and I can't remember applying to such orgainsation...
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Got similar text today, have no idea which company it is or when i applied for what.... please anyone knows if they're genuine?
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by SooCute(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2018
DPS has shortlisted you for an interview for an opportunity to work with us by 9am 13/01/2018 at Aq15 Daura road, opp Yabi plaza, magajin gari-Kaduna.
DPS/IBM202.

Make u na see me see case? who be this people?
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by Junaid24: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
SooCute:
DPS has shortlisted you for an interview for an opportunity to work with us by 9am 13/01/2018 at Aq15 Daura road, opp Yabi plaza, magajin gari-Kaduna.
DPS/IBM202.

Make u na see me see case? who be this people?

My brother did you attend the interview?
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by Jidibia(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
DPS/NL invites you for an interview for an opportunity to work with us. T/D/V: Tue 13/3/18 at AQ 15 Daura Road, Opp Yabi Plaza, Magajin Garki, Kaduna: Ref:DPSNL28.
I can't remember applying for such job. Don't even know the name of such company.
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by chopfronter: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
I just got the same invite scheduled for tomorrow
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by Junaid24: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
chopfronter:
I just got the same invite scheduled for tomorrow

don't waste your time
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Just got same here.
Re: Interview Invite........are They Real? by moxidy: 11:38pm On May 22, 2018
I went for an interview but interview turn out to a seminar wasted the whole lot of hours I got that day. to my greatest surprise, I was looking for a job to do and they were asking me who is seeking for a job to pay #19000 naira to partner with them.my brothers and sisters I have to find available bike to run for my life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment / At Age 31 Is It Still Possible To Get A Bank Job Without Any Experience? / Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.