Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help (1216 Views)

11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by Dollypie20(f): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Manpreet Singh, 21, is the same height and weight as a six-month-old baby and is currently believed to be one of the smallest people in the whole world.

Manpreet has been worshiped as the reincarnation of a Hindu god by local villagers since he was just 12-years-old – and people even visit him every day to be blessed.

The young man from Punjab, India was born a healthy baby boy but his parents Jagtar Singh and Manjeet Kaur say that he stopped growing when he was around six months old.
Because Manpreet’s family have never been able to afford medical treatment, he was allowed to remain like that till date

Jagtar said: “We don’t have money to pay for his treatment.
“We have taken him to many doctors since his birth but around 5-7 doctors told us that he is suffering from thyroid and he can be treated. 

“But we have given him a lot of medicines and there is no difference.”

Minuscule Manpreet is unable to talk and walk and stopped moving his legs when he was just three.

But, despite this, he brings much joy to the rest of his village. 
Mum Manjeet Kaur said: “Among his relatives, as well as those who come from outside, he is considered to be like a god. Whoever he blesses will get their wish fulfilled.

“People don’t bully my son for being short. We don’t feel bad about him. We all worship him.

“People love him a lot. People come to worship him every day.”
Manpreet has two siblings, who are both of normal height.

Manpreet’s 19-year-old sister Jaspreet stays home to take care of her brother and the family claim that he is one of the shortest men in the world.

They hope that by raising his profile he will become famous enough that they can earn money for his treatment. 

His dad said: “We have consulted a lot of doctors but they also don’t have any hope. But if by any chance there is a possibility, I could not be happier.”

Doctor Hemraj, a local doctor who takes care of Manpreet, believes that his rare condition has something to do with the thyroid.

He said: “People come to me who are suffering from fever or a cold, I take care of them.

“But this is a different case; I have seen it for the very first time.

“Today science has developed so much that nothing is impossible. His treatment is also possible.”

Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by bentlywills(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Saw this story yesterday and I Wz like WTF' undecided

1 Like

Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol... When I see stuff like these , I thank d lord for my problems..

2 Likes

Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by thesicilian: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
oh boy

1 Like

Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by OlufemiAbbey(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wow! It can really be frustrating...of loved ones are not always around.

1 Like

Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by Kowor(f): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Indians can worship literally anything.

1 Like

Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
chineke nna! shocked
Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Just when we thought Kenya was the head of weirdos, India surfaced. lipsrsealed
Re: 21year Old Man Stuck Inside The Body Of A 6 Month Old Baby, Cries For Help by Sezua(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
lalasticlala pickin.

(1) (Reply)

Kangen Alkaline Water / Mascum Herbal Pride Good For Sexually Related Problems / Fake Peak Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.