Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Carton Of A Frozen Chicken - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Carton Of A Frozen Chicken (17254 Views)

Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Made In Nigeria Frozen Chicken / I Need Advice On Starting A Frozen Chicken Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by Mathseun: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please i need information on slaughtering and packaging of frozen chicken carton
How many birds are in a carton
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by shakyriri: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mathseun:
Please i need information on slaughtering and packaging of frozen chicken carton
How many birds are in a carton
Made in Nigeria chickens are not packed by carton. Normal smuggled chicken comes in carton of 10kg.
If u are butchering and packing whole chicken of 2kg,after dressing. That would be 5pcs.
If 1.5kg after dressing, 6 pieces and half.
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2017
shakyriri:

Made in Nigeria chickens are not packed by carton. Normal smuggled chicken comes in carton of 10kg.
If u are butchering and packing whole chicken of 2kg,after dressing. That would be 5pcs.
If 1.5kg after dressing, 6 pieces and half.

But it can be done,that is packaged in cartons
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by shakyriri: 7:20pm On May 13, 2017
otunbadan:

But it can be done,that is packaged in cartons
Sure it can. Remember to brand carton and build your brand.
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2017
shakyriri:

Sure it can. Remember to brand carton and build your brand.

I have a farm and run a frozen food shop, the issue is

1. people to help you run it,

2. the logistics and equipments involved and finally at the tail end is

3. the capital financing... branding will invite agencies such as nafdac but you can handle dem ....

branding is even the least issue
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by danwa25(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2017
otunbadan:

I have a farm and run a frozen food shop, the issue is one people to help you run it, the logistics and equipments involved and finally scythe tail end is the capital... but branding will at a stage will invite agencies such as nafdac but you can handle dem .... so branding is even the last issue
can i get your contact please i want to make enquiries on frozen food setup
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by shakyriri: 7:49am On May 14, 2017
otunbadan:

I have a farm and run a frozen food shop, the issue is one people to help you run it, the logistics and equipments involved and finally scythe tail end is the capital... but branding will at a stage will invite agencies such as nafdac but you can handle dem .... so branding is even the last issue
Your point? Cos I don't understand nothing,of all you wrote
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by Turks: 8:00am On May 14, 2017
shakyriri:

3 Likes

Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by julibaba: 8:52am On May 14, 2017
Package of chicken or turkey in Nigeria is still in its infancy. nevertheless, for you to package chicken in carton it has to come in chicken parts, e.i wings, drumstick or laps etc, and this come with urge capital, processing equipment, but whole chicken bagged in to about 20 to 25 kg here in naija most packaging of such are done by Lebanese and Indians coy.
Find a niche and start from there
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
shakyriri:

Read it again...I have simplified it for your level of understanding

2 Likes

Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2017
julibaba:
Package of chicken or turkey in Nigeria is still in its infancy. nevertheless, for you to package chicken in carton it has to come in chicken parts, e.i wings, drumstick or laps etc, and this come with urge capital, processing equipment, but whole chicken bagged in to about 20 to 25 kg here in naija most packaging of such are done by Lebanese and Indians coy.
Find a niche and start from there

True...very true
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2017
danwa25:
can i get your contact please i want to make enquiries on frozen food setup

08...one...3...4...seven nine three five 7 four....
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by shakyriri: 3:01pm On May 14, 2017
otunbadan:

Read it again...I have simplified it for your level of understanding
Simplified indeed? Your incoherence or typos? Which point exactly,to hold on to.Read it yourself.
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by Turks: 3:29pm On May 14, 2017
shakyriri:

Simplified indeed? Your incoherence or typos? Which point exactly,to hold on to.Read it yourself.

Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2017
shakyriri:

Oookkk...screen n charger issues...but here is the point English teacher...m chatting with 2 people that saw my typos...u na over sabi be your issue...please go and rest...u RE not interested in the trend....baf n go sleep Sunday hot.
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by shakyriri: 4:39pm On May 14, 2017
otunbadan:

Oookkk...screen n charger issues...but here is the point English teacher...m chatting with 2 people that saw my typos...u na over sabi be your issue...please go and rest...u RE not interested in the trend....baf n go sleep Sunday hot.
You are rude,uncouth and totally out of place.learn social media manners.its a faceless forum,yet we are not mates.
Next time don't quote me.i replied the op.why,you quoted me with your barbaric response.i still ponder.
No need showing off.Just learn and grow please.

1 Like

Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2017
shakyriri:

You are rude,uncouth and totally out of place.learn social media manners.its a faceless forum,yet we are not mates.
Next time don't quote me.i replied the op.why,you quoted me with your barbaric response.i still ponder.
No need showing off.Just learn and grow please.

Na so...ode grand father have played "we are not mates"...before nkor Are we Stupid teacher nonsense
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by shakyriri: 5:00pm On May 14, 2017
otunbadan:

Na so...ode grand father have played "we are not mates"...before nkor Are we Stupid teacher nonsense
Grow quickly.All the best
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2017
shakyriri:

Grow quickly.All the best

Mttewcchhhewwwww....
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by wealthpreach(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
otunbadan:

I have a farm and run a frozen food shop, the issue is

1. people to help you run it,

2. the logistics and equipments involved and finally at the tail end is

3. the capital financing... branding will invite agencies such as nafdac but you can handle dem ....

branding is even the least issue

Hello, still dealing?
Re: Carton Of A Frozen Chicken by otunbadan(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
No sir
wealthpreach:

Hello, still dealing?

(1) (Reply)

We Must Go Back To Agriculture As Oil Revenue Shrinks - Buhari / Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / Pineapple Suckers For Sale (sugar-loaf Variety)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.