Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why God Cannot Stop Evil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Cannot Stop Evil. (854 Views)

God Cannot Kill / Stop Evil Talisman / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by NoWorries7(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
1.HE LOVES US ALL.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John:3:16
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew:5:44

2.SATAN WINS WHEN A SINNER DIES.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter:3:9

3.HE GAVE US AUTHORITIY TO SAVE OR TO DESTROY. For through Adam and Eve we gave Satan power and authority over us . And through Jesus Christ our sins are redeemed and the power, authority is restored. That only a man under the power of the holy Spirit or a man deceived by satan, can save or destroy.
Satan is powerless without a man, because he's bound.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew:16:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke:10:19
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by NoWorries7(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
4.WE ARE SINNERS.For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Without sin Satan cannot hurt you and me. for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
Some will ask: WHY IS AFRICA SO RELIGIOUS AND YET SO BACKWARD.
ANSWERS: IDOLATRY. Remember when Israel committed idolatry, he gave then over to their enemy(Slave trade). And still we did not repent.REMEMBER: As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Which family does not have an idol in Africa?
BLOOD SHED. Killing of twins, cannibalism.
Which continent has more witches and wizards than Africa?
Which continent has more native doctors than Africa?
We still worship our ancestors, pour wine and food on the ground for them with is adolatry.
OUR WICKEDNESS and so on.
5.WE ARE UNDER GRACE OR IN THE TIME OF GRACE OR END TIME: Remember how soddom and Gomorrah was destroyed. How the hand of God, was so hard on sinners during those ages, but that cannot happen now, because we are under GRACE. That doesn't mean that we should continue in sin, but repent and be sober for the End is near so near.
6.THE LAW:For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.Matthew:5:18 All things most come to pass before the end shall come.
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by NoWorries7(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
7.SWORD OF THE SPIRIT(Word of God):For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Which is the sword of the Spirit meant for the saints to execute vengeance upon the heathen.Is now being used by the accuser Satan, to block the prayers of the sanits.
Revelation:12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
He used it to block the prayers of Daniel
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
Daniel:10:12
For example:Let me say some saints are praying and fasting for and earthquake not to happen. Satan the accuser himself will go to God with this verse: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their WICKED WAYS; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.2 Chronicles:7:14 And we know that every word of God is true and he's faithful to keep his word.
The same way a Christian wearing trousers, rings, weavons, gold and makeups will be in church praying for his/her prayers to be answered. Then will Satan quote this verses to God:I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your BODIES a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans:12:1Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;1 Peter:3:3 Sorry he can't hear you for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
8.He's FAITHFUL: To keep his words. For Satan is free to raom the earth, until the day of judgment. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.Jude:1:6

And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the TIME?
Matthew:8
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by NoWorries7(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
HE'S HOLY: Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus:20:7
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1 Peter:1:16

You can't be praying with weavons, rings , makeups and so on. And expect to move a mountain.
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves
1 Peter:3
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Op go find work abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by NoWorries7(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Op go find work abeg.
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. Psalm:92:6
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by Breakdbond: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Seriously shocked
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
NoWorries7:
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Psalm:92:6
stop fooling yourself.

Tell me why your god finds it hard to heal amputees?
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by NoWorries7(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
stop fooling yourself.

Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
Proverbs:14:7
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
NoWorries7:
Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

Lol keep dodging question bro.Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by highscript(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
NoWorries7:
I swear you've been brainwashed....

1 Like

Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by NoWorries7(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
highscript:
I swear you've been brainwashed....
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.Matthew:11:25
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by highscript(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
NoWorries7:
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.Matthew:11:25
ehyaaaa...
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by oaroloye(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
SHALOM!

NoWorries7:
1.HE LOVES US ALL.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John:3:16
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew:5:44

THERE IS NO SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THAT GOD LOVES US ALL!

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

I HAVE PREVIOUSLY EXPLAINED HOW THE FALSE DOCTRINE, THAT GOD LOVES SINNERS, CAME ABOUT.

This Message was IGNORED.

I HAVE ALSO EXPLAINED THAT THE TERM "LOVE" IN THE BIBLE NEVER MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS- OUT OF TWELVE ALTERNATIVES, YOU ARE TEAINED TO ALWAYS CHOOSE THE WRONG ONE!

This Message was also ignored.

YAHWEH GOD LOVED THE WHOLE WORLD when He sent his Son into It.

However, THE WORLD had the DUTY to KNOW when he arrived, and to know when his Ministry started, and to COME TO ISRAEL and MEET HIM.

Those who FAILED to do so were CONDEMNED.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

ONLY THOSE WHO LOVE YAHSHUA ARE STILL LOVED BY GOD.

. JOHN 14:15-27.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

2.SATAN WINS WHEN A SINNER DIES.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter:3:9

PETER WAS LYING TO THE CHURCH,

He was not telling them that THE ONLY REASON why Yahshua had not Returned already was because HE AND HIS FELLOW DISCIPLES HAD DELIBERATELY DISOBEYED YAHSHUA.

. MATTHEW 24:14,35.

14. "And This Gospel of The Kingdom
shall be preached in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."
35. "Heaven and Earth shall pass away,
but my Words shall not pass away."

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and spake unto them,
Saying,
"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them
to observe all things
whatsoever I have Commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World."
Amen.

THEY DELIBERATELY DID NOT DO THIS, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT TEACH THEIR LATER SUPERIORS.

This simple Truth is carefully avoided by every Church in History to Date, so that they could justify their own False Teachings.

THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA PREACHED HAS NEVER BEEN PREACHED SINCE HE ASCENDED!

ALL CHRISTIANS are taught to IGNORE this Truth, as though It were not there,

No intelligent response has been forthcoming.

3.HE GAVE US AUTHORITIY TO SAVE OR TO DESTROY. For through Adam and Eve we gave Satan power and authority over us . And through Jesus Christ our sins are redeemed and the power, authority is restored. That only a man under the power of the holy Spirit or a man deceived by satan, can save or destroy.
Satan is powerless without a man, because he's bound.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew:16:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke:10:19

ADAM AND EVE DID NOT GIVE SATAN POWER OVER US,

They gave The DEVIL Power over THEMSELVES.

Each of their DESCENDANTS has to make the DECISION to give Satan Power over us.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record
this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,
that both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which The LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by oaroloye(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
SHALOM!

NoWorries7:
7.SWORD OF THE SPIRIT(Word of God):For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Which is the sword of the Spirit meant for the saints to execute vengeance upon the heathen.Is now being used by the accuser Satan, to block the prayers of the sanits.

SATAN HAS NO POWER TO BLOCK PRAYERS OF SAINTS.

If their prayers can be blocked, THEY ARE NOT SAINTS.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

If you loved your neighbour, would you not find time to format your Posts properly?

Not just throw them out there, like giving a thirsty beggar water in a boot, or a hungry beggar food thrown in your dustbin?

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for another?"
20. When the men were come unto him,
they said,
John Baptist hath sent us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE FOR ANOTHER?'

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their infirmities and plagues,
and of evil spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering
said unto them,
"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again
with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you
Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means
hurt you.
20. "Notwithstanding in this
rejoice not, that the spirits
are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."
21. In that hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,
"I thank thee,
O Father,
LORD of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the Wise and Prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth who The Son is,
but The Father;
and who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom
The Son will reveal Him."
23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and said privately,
"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things
that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND WHEREAS HEAVENLY KNOWLEDGE, AND THUS HEAVENLY POWER, HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE, THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS DID NOT NEED MUCH OF IT TO BECOME PROPHETS.

FIRST HEAVEN POWER- based on THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL- was enough for them to become Prophets.

Reading the Old Testament, you see that THAT was as far as they developed.

. 2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

THEY NEVER GOT FURTHER THAN "VIRTUE."

BUT THE GOSPEL REQUIRES that we START OUT AHEAD of where The Old Testament Prophets STOPPED!

. LUKE 7:28..

28. "For I say unto you,

AMONG THOSE THAT ARE BORN OF WOMEN
THERE IS NOT A GREATER PROPHET
THAN JOHN THE THE BAPTIST:
BUT HE THAT IS LEAST
IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS GREATER THAN HE.' "

[b]For example:Let me say some saints are praying and fasting for and earthquake not to happen. Satan the accuser himself will go to God with this verse: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their WICKED WAYS; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.2 Chronicles:7:14 And we know that every word of God is true and he's faithful to keep his word.
The same way a Christian wearing trousers, rings, weavons, gold and makeups will be in church praying for his/her prayers to be answered. Then will Satan quote this verses to God:I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your BODIES a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans:12:1Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;1 Peter:3:3 Sorry he can't hear you for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.[/b]

Where does The GOSPEL say that GOD answers Prayer based on EXTERNAL APPEARANCES?

. MATTHEW 23:23.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters of the Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

THAT IS WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAID ABOUT EXTERNAL APPEARANCES.

What PETER and PAUL SAID is not necessarily The Word of God: when THEIR DOCTRINES directly contradict THE LORD, then THEY are the ones LYING.

. MARK 11:12-14, 20-26.

12. And on the morrow,
when they had come from Bethany,
he was hungry;
13. And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves,
he went to see
if perhaps he might find
any thing thereon.
But when he came to it
he found nothing but leaves,
for the time for figs
was not yet.

14. And Jesus spoke
and said unto it,

“Let no man
eat fruit of thee hereafter
for ever.”

And His Disciples heard it.

20. And in the morning
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter calling to remembrance
saith unto him,

"Master, behold,
the fig tree which thou cursedst
is withered away."

22. And Jesus answering
saith unto him,

"Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU
CAST INTO THE SEA;"

[i]AND SHALL NOT
DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE
THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH
SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE
WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'

24. "Therefore I say unto you,

'WHAT THINGS SOEVER
YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE (THEM),
AND YE SHALL HAVE (THEM).'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have ought against any:
that your Father also,
Which is in Heaven
may forgive you your Trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Which is in Heaven
forgive your Trespasses."

THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SAID IS THE CRITERION FOR ANSWERED PRAYER.

NOT what you WEAR or DON'T wear.

1st SAMUEL 16:5-7.

5. And he said,

"Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice
unto The LORD: sanctify yourselves,
and come with me to the sacrifice."

And he sanctified Jesse
and his sons,
and called them to the sacrifice.
6. And it came to pass,
when they were come,
that he looked on Eliab,
and said,

"Surely The LORD's Anointed
is before Him."

7. But The LORD said unto Samuel,

"Look not on his countenance,
or on the height of his stature;
because I have Refused him:
for The LORD seeth not
as Man seeth;
for Man looketh
on the outward appearance,
but The LORD looketh
on the heart."

8.He's FAITHFUL: To keep his words. For Satan is free to raom the earth, until the day of judgment. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.Jude:1:6

And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the TIME?

WHAT? THAT'S your SOURCE?

Some DEVILS SAID that there would be a "THE TIME" when they would be punished- AND YOU BELIEVED THEM?

Even because HUMANS trusting DEVILS has NEVER been known to have NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES?
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by oaroloye(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2017
SHALOM!

xxxtedyxxx:
stop fooling yourself.

AMPUTEES MUST REPENT AND HAVE FAITH, TOO.

I never heard of an Amputee who prayed for OTHER Amputees to be Healed- have YOU?

If they don't get Healed FIRST, they have NO INTEREST in ANYONE ELSE being Healed.

If an Amputee came into a REAL CHURCH, no one would LEAVE until they got that Brethren Healed.

But I never heard of a "FULL GOSPEL" Church like THAT, EVER- have YOU?

GOD DOES NOT HEAR THE PRAYERS OF FOOLS LIKE THAT!

I appealed for anyone who NEEDED HEALING to come forward- but NO ONE RESPONDED!

That Topic was viewed more than 80 times!

The Message surely DIED WITH THE READERS- they NEVER passed it on to those who NEEDED IT.

ENVY.

If God didn't give THEM The Knowledge, He COULDN'T have given It to anyone else.

Especially to someone whom they DESPISED.
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by oaroloye(m): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2017
SHALOM!

NoWorries7:

SATAN HAS NO POWER TO BLOCK PRAYERS OF SAINTS.

If their prayers can be blocked, THEY ARE NOT SAINTS.

If you loved your neighbour, would you not find time to format your Posts properly?

Not just throw them out there, like giving a thirsty beggar water in a boot, or a hungry beggar food thrown in your dustbin?

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for another?"
20. When the men were come unto him,
they said,
John Baptist hath sent us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE FOR ANOTHER?'

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their infirmities and plagues,
and of evil spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering
said unto them,
"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again
with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you
Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means
hurt you.
20. "Notwithstanding in this
rejoice not, that the spirits
are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."
21. In that hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,
"I thank thee, O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the Wise and Prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth who The Son is,
but The Father;
and who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom
The Son will reveal Him."
23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and said privately,
"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things
that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND WHEREAS HEAVENLY KNOWLEDGE, AND THUS HEAVENLY POWER, HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE, THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS DID NOT NEED MUCH OF IT TO BECOME PROPHETS.

FIRST HEAVEN POWER- based on THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL- was enough for them to become Prophets.

Reading the Old Testament, you see that THAT was as far as they developed.

. 2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

THEY NEVER GOT FURTHER THAN "VIRTUE."

BUT THE GOSPEL REQUIRES that we START OUT AHEAD of where The Old Testament Prophets STOPPED!

. LUKE 7:28..

28. "For I say unto you,

AMONG THOSE THAT ARE BORN OF WOMEN
THERE IS NOT A GREATER PROPHET
THAN JOHN THE THE BAPTIST:
BUT HE THAT IS LEAST
IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS GREATER THAN HE.' "

[b]For example:Let me say some saints are praying and fasting for and earthquake not to happen. Satan the accuser himself will go to God with this verse: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their WICKED WAYS; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.2 Chronicles:7:14 And we know that every word of God is true and he's faithful to keep his word.
Romans:12:1Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;1 Peter:3:3 Sorry he can't hear you for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.[/b]

Where does The GOSPEL say that GOD answers Prayer based on EXTERNAL APPEARANCES?

. MATTHEW 23:23.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters of the Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

THAT IS WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAID ABOUT EXTERNAL APPEARANCES.

What PETER and PAUL SAID is not necessarily The Word of God: when THEIR DOCTRINES directly contradict THE LORD, then THEY are the ones LYING.

. MARK 11:12-14, 20-26.

12. And on the morrow,
when they had come from Bethany,
he was hungry;
13. And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves,
he went to see
if perhaps he might find
any thing thereon.
But when he came to it
he found nothing but leaves,
for the time for figs
was not yet.

14. And Jesus spoke
and said unto it,

“Let no man
eat fruit of thee hereafter
for ever.”

And His Disciples heard it.

20. And in the morning
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter calling to remembrance
saith unto him,

"Master, behold,
the fig tree which thou cursedst
is withered away."

22. And Jesus answering
saith unto him,

"Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I say unto you,

[color=006600]'THAT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,
[/color]

[color=770077]"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU
CAST INTO THE SEA;"
[/color]

[color=006600][i]AND SHALL NOT
DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE
THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH
SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE
WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'
[/color]

24. "Therefore I say unto you,

[color=006600]'WHAT THINGS SOEVER
YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE (THEM),
AND YE SHALL HAVE (THEM).'
[/color]

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have ought against any:
that your Father also,
Which is in Heaven
may forgive you your Trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Which is in Heaven
forgive your Trespasses."

THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SAID IS THE CRITERION FOR ANSWERED PRAYER.

NOT what you WEAR or DON'T wear.

1st SAMUEL 16:5-7.

5. And he said,

"Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice
unto The LORD: sanctify yourselves,
and come with me to the sacrifice."

And he sanctified Jesse
and his sons,
and called them to the sacrifice.
6. And it came to pass,
when they were come,
that he looked on Eliab,
and said,

"Surely The LORD's Anointed
is before Him."

7. But The LORD said unto Samuel,

"Look not on his countenance,
or on the height of his stature;
because I have Refused him:
for The LORD seeth not
as Man seeth;
for Man looketh
on the outward appearance,
but The LORD looketh
on the heart."

WHAT? THAT'S your SOURCE?

Some DEVILS SAID that there would be a "THE TIME" when they would be punished- AND YOU BELIEVED THEM?

Even because HUMANS trusting DEVILS has NEVER been known to have NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES?
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by Horus(m): 2:55am On Apr 18, 2017
According to Isaiah 45:7 the Lord that you go to church and worship every Sunday created evil:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things]."
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

AMPUTEES MUST REPENT AND HAVE FAITH, TOO.

I never heard of an Amputee who prayed for OTHER Amputees to be Healed- have YOU?

If they don't get Healed FIRST, they have NO INTEREST in ANYONE ELSE being Healed.

If an Amputee came into a REAL CHURCH, no one would LEAVE until they got that Brethren Healed.

But I never heard of a "FULL GOSPEL" Church like THAT, EVER- have YOU?

GOD DOES NOT HEAR THE PRAYERS OF FOOLS LIKE THAT!

I appealed for anyone who NEEDED HEALING to come forward- but NO ONE RESPONDED!

That Topic was viewed more than 80 times!

The Message surely DIED WITH THE READERS- they NEVER passed it on to those who NEEDED IT.

ENVY.

If God didn't give THEM The Knowledge, He COULDN'T have given It to anyone else.

Especially to someone whom they DESPISED.

so out of then millions of amputees in the world, not a single one has faith?

u better stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Why God Cannot Stop Evil. by oaroloye(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
SHALOM!

xxxtedyxxx:

so out of then millions of amputees in the world, not a single one has faith?

u better stop deceiving yourself.

There have been amputees Healed- we just do not know them.

But of all the other Amputees we do know about, THEY DO NOT HAVE FAITH: PERIOD!

Do they Heal anyone else?

Evangelist Obadare of the CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH was a famous Healer- I was even in one of his meetings when he came to our school.

He healed all sorts of things- including leprosy- which involves Healing Amputation.

He also Healed the BLIND.

What was remarkable about THAT is that HE HIMSELF WAS BLIND.

For SOME people, that is best for THEM- they cannot handle being sighted.

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant-Keeping God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/17 / How To Keep Daddy Freeze Quiet Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.