Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bez Idakula - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bez Idakula (2048 Views)

VIDEO+AUDIO – Omawumi, M.I, Flavour, Naeto C, Bez, Lynxxx, Burna Boy, Waje & Chi / Pictures From The BEZ Concert / Bez [cobhams Asuquo's Protege] - 'more You' Video And Audio Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bez Idakula by jamale: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
what do u guys think of bez idakula?
Re: Bez Idakula by Tolulop001(f): 8:18pm On May 06, 2010
this guy is like the hottest thang on radio right now mehn, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bez Idakula by sinistyle(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2010
i dey over feel the guy. The dude's definitely got something to offer
Re: Bez Idakula by Tolulop001(f): 11:04pm On May 06, 2010
Re: Bez Idakula by desktop: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
Had been running my mind silly trying to find out who this guy was after listening to his song on radio with apparently no introduction. . .today i found him out and God! im listening to him from Youtube and really praying his CD is out, ill be getting one each for all my buddies. . .that much i believe in what has got to be the saving grace of the Nigerian music industry!
Re: Bez Idakula by Tolulop001(f): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
yep! thats what we talking about wink
Re: Bez Idakula by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2010
He's d latest cobhams protogé.
U're bound to produce classics if u gat cobhams behind ya.
Re: Bez Idakula by joeyfire(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
Bez is the man. A superb guitar player and one soulful singer as good as any.the first time i heard him i thought it was john legend or somebody.The song was the oceanic bank - ''today is a good day'' track.
Re: Bez Idakula by tayolumi(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
Don't know much of his songs but I'm so in love with the few!
His sound is definitely a change to all the other Nigerian artists!

Just saw his performance with Casey at glo naija sings and I love the song!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About D'banj And Don Jazzy Mohits Break Up / P-square Vs Michael Jacking Pic / Where Can I Download South African Gospel Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.