Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

6 Essentials To Have This Rainy Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Essentials To Have This Rainy Season (491 Views)

Winner Takes It All Rainy Season. / 7 Style Tips Every Working Woman Needs To Know During The Rainy Season / 10 Great Short Ankara Dresses For The Rainy Season (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Essentials To Have This Rainy Season by sapidsapiens: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Apart from the cool breeze that accompanies the rains, some people (including me, sadly) do not like the rainy season. Asides the obvious getting wet, the messy environment it leaves behind just doesn’t do it for me.
The season is inevitable. However, we just need to know and get a few things right. Especially if you no get motor. lol.
Umbrellas and raincoats should be owned by default.

1. Waterproof bags and wallets
Ladies almost always carry bags. In the rainy season, it’s advisable to use waterproof bags and wallets to prevent water from messing up the stuff you have in your bag. Also, it helps to prevent water from spoiling your precious LV bag. lol!

2. Waterproof make up
No girl wants makeup smearing all over her face if she gets caught up in the rain for a bit. To prevent this, say yes to waterproof makeup. The only con here is that you have to add extra bucks to purchase them; more expensive but totally worth it. Your makeup would be intact all day, come rain, come shine.

3. Water-friendly shoes/sandals aka rubber sandals
I know what comes to mind is the rubber sandals we used to wear when we were kids. But that’s not what I’m referring to. There are so many Behind and pretty ones now. I suggest you grab a pair before they get too pricey.

Continue the post by clicking here: https://sapidsapiens.com/2017/03/24/rain-rain-go-away-6-essentials-to-have-this-season/
Re: 6 Essentials To Have This Rainy Season by MrRichy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
I just came to book space
Re: 6 Essentials To Have This Rainy Season by sapidsapiens: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well, thank you very much. Hope you have weight to go with the space. You can't be a half-mass.

MrRichy:
I just came to book space

(1) (Reply)

Strappy Heeled Shoe For Sale / Affordable Designer Wristwatches / Cowboy Hat For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.