Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Illorin people: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Illorin people: (554 Views)

Islamic Guidance On Piercing For Adornment / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / Islamic Guidance Regarding Haircut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illorin people: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello my Muslim brothers and sister, peace be unto u all.
Re: Illorin people: by AideeSheks(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2017
"But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne." (At-Taubah: 129)
You have to believe that Allah is over all things competent and no other person possesses the power to solve your issues. Instead of running about looking for Alfa up and down, why not just pray sincerely to Allah to provide you ease out whatever difficulty you're having?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illorin people: by olasaad(f): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
al istihaara is the best dua you can do for proper guidance. Don't let anybody deceive you. their is no Alfa that can guide you except Almighty Allah and yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Countering-muslim-claims-episode-5: Did-muhammad-perform-miracles / My Healthy Ramadan Meal Diary / President's Daughter Represents Her Country On International Qur'anic Recitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.