Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Share Your Experience On Your First Day On Campus (just For Fun) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience On Your First Day On Campus (just For Fun) (659 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / 7 Tips On How To Manage Stress On Campus / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On Your First Day On Campus (just For Fun) by wizlink(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]How do you fill when you just starts school as a year1 student.
Main: The first day I was very afraid thinking am not gonna cop, because I started late, but as time goes on I realize most of the students have not started, b4 one month I master everything, and start doing most of the things on my own.
[color=#006600]How do you fill when you just starts school as a year1 student.
Main: The first day I was very afraid thinking am not gonna cop, because I started late, but as time goes on I realize most of the students have not started, b4 one month I master everything, and start doing most of the things on my own.
Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Day On Campus (just For Fun) by youngest85(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Let me think about it

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Day On Campus (just For Fun) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
wizlink:
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]How do you fill when you just starts school as a year1 student.
[color=#006600]How do you fill when you just starts school as a year1 student.

Kindly arrange your write up. It's very clumsy and strenuous going through

(1) (Reply)

Forumversity Banner Erected At FUNAAB Gate! / Difficulty In Collecting Of Waec/neco Certificates / The Transition Of Adeniran Segun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.