Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. (2643 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Bisola Tells Kemen To Get Braces For His Lips / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

You know another aspect i'm feeling for him? He's a fitness professional; imagine him trying to do his job and mostly probably gets close to a female...

i bet u, silly tots will start emanating from nowhere. Dey just want to bury the guys career or maybe if he commits suicide, justice has been served. Crying wolf maybe endorsement can come.

On a live screen she show us her pierced bosom and tell us say na private jet men they "woo" or "knack" her, dat na better person abi na their house be dat? So na so she dey naked where the broda they and the papa for house nai the papa come send her the pix him see for BBN if him bin don see the bosom 4 house tire? Olosho joor! How many single men get private jet? Abi na Ronaldo of Madrid they woo am? Common sense suppose tell u say the babe gbadul men (married) wey get money and no time for a struggling young man like robot Miyonise. U heard wen they asked her if she can give Miyonise a chance or Jon, she "sharperly" said capital NO.

Honestly I think Kemen is the victim here.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

Abeg go kpror for one corner undecided

That moment wen ur back dey ground and u still dey shout i will kill u o tongue...

Like i said my dear broda, say wat u can defend. Right now FFK and Fayose aide go recieve letter to come prove the 13 Billion Naira. Freedom of speech, no problem! But freedom after speech, that can't be assured.

Have a blessed day.

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by chucs: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

A joke taken too far! Show us clips where he claimed he spiked TBoss drinks. Show us clips where he forced himself on her. Show us clips where he forced his hand into her pants.

You are just a brutal liar, trying to destroy a man's reputation for nothing. Remember your own brother or son maybe be set up tomorrow and maybe be unjustly jailed by a manipulative woman like TBoss.
Guy dont defend what u dont know cuz he actually said it...He even said Gifty looks like someone u will have ur way with after spiking her drinks,he was later called into the diary room and was cautioned by big brother and was told to apologise to Gifty which he did....Earlier b4 the said act on tboss,he was denied on several occasions by Tboss to kiss her during a truth or dare game..Tboss told him there and there that he groped her like eba the saturday night he chose her to sleep with himself,bally and TTT cuz he won arena game...Kemen have been sleeping with robes without wearing anything under and if u think i lied,google and see the video and pics of his erected dick on trying to get up from bed after sleeping with Tboss that saturday...Another thing I want to point out is that the big bed isn't anybody's own.there are 3 or 4 of those so if he felt he has strong libido,he could sleep with someone else or sleep on the single bed like Efe does.Truth is most people didn't watch the show,they only follow it online...As for me,Kemen saw it coming,the best he could do was to follow his gosip partner Uriel,she could have helped him out...Kemen was wrong....
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
chucs:
Guy dont defend what u dont know cuz he actually said it...He even said Gifty looks like someone u will have ur way with after spiking her drinks,he was later called into the diary room and was cautioned by big brother and was told to apologise to Gifty which he did....Earlier b4 the said act on tboss,he was denied on several occasions by Tboss to kiss her during a truth or dare game..Tboss told him there and there that he groped her like eba the saturday night he chose her to sleep with himself,bally and TTT cuz he won arena game...Kemen have been sleeping with robes without wearing anything under and if u think i lied,google and see the video and pics of his erected dick on trying to get up from bed after sleeping with Tboss that saturday...Another thing I want to point out is that the big bed isn't anybody's own.there are 3 or 4 of those so if he felt he has strong libido,he could sleep with someone else or sleep on the single bed like Efe does.Truth is most people didn't watch the show,they only follow it online...As for me,Kemen saw it coming,the best he could do was to follow his gosip partner Uriel,she could have helped him out...Kemen was wrong....
Can you show with evidence where Kemen sexually molested TBoss? If you cant, kindly apologize to Kemen right now.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by chucs: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Can you show with evidence where Kemen sexually molested TBoss? If you cant, kindly apologize to Kemen right now.
First of all,what is your definition of sexual molestation?Maybe you think that sexual molestation is only when you rape somone? I dont need to show you evidence cuz it is at your disposal if you can browse.But then if you can't understand the true context of what you wrote,it is your fault totally...I watched the show and saw the tendencies,so did everyone who followed it...I actually told some friends who followed the show that i saw it coming and all quite agreed..The thing is,he has a thing for Tboss but she isn't into him and he was fully made to understand that infront of the fellow housemates that even Bally and Efe had to gossip about him afterwards.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
chucs:
First of all,what is your definition of sexual molestation?Maybe you think that sexual molestation is only when you rape somone? I dont need to show you evidence cuz it is at your disposal if you can browse.But then if you can't understand the true context of what you wrote,it is your fault totally...I watched the show and saw the tendencies,so did everyone who followed it...I actually told some friends who followed the show that i saw it coming and all quite agreed..The thing is,he has a thing for Tboss but she isn't into him and he was fully made to understand that infront of the fellow housemates that even Bally and Efe had to gossip about him afterwards.
Conjectures everywhere! He had what coming? Your friends are just like you, you will destroy a man's image based on conjectures!
For the umpteenth time, please show everyone here how he sexually molested TBoss because talking about it doesn't mean he did it.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by chucs: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Conjectures everywhere! He had what coming? Your friends are just like you, you will destroy a man's image based on conjectures!
For the umpteenth time, please show everyone here how he sexually molested TBoss because talking about it doesn't mean he did it.
You obviously didnt watch the show so no need to bother myself on your case...What will i gain by destroying his image? Everybody is not bitter like you are. Anyone who followed the show will quite agree with me. Even after he was disqualified,votting records showed that he had the lowest vote so he could have gone home anyways. For the umpteenth time,learn more about molestation and watch the clip onine.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by NosoChic: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Nne please kindly show with evidence what Kemen did wrong or you actually owe him an apology. I mean with evidence, not conjectures, assumptions and or belief. Show hard evidence of his wrong doing or apologize for trying to tarnish the image of an innocent man who was unwittingly manipulated by a devious woman.
Are we on the same page here? Remember your brother or Son may face a similar accusation in future. Like someone rightly said, karma is a bitch!
You didn't watch the show....As simply as that ...you were just following highlights or Internet edits. for those who watched it all Live know statements that he uttered with the other guys before he physically dipped his hands into her panties like a teenage boy.
Remember, also that your daughter, wife, sister or mother will also face been molested, assaulted or raped.....When this happens to you then we can have this discussion, till then....I'm done.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
chucs:
You obviously didnt watch the show so no need to bother myself on your case...What will i gain by destroying his image? Everybody is not bitter like you are. Anyone who followed the show will quite agree with me. Even after he was disqualified,votting records showed that he had the lowest vote so he could have gone home anyways. For the umpteenth time,learn more about molestation and watch the clip onine.
I take this your merry go round to mean that you don't have any shred of evidence of sexual molestation. All you have is conjectures, stories about watching or not watching BBN, how many votes he got and absolutely NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of sexual molestation! And yet you are accusing me of being bitter.
Let me make it very clear to you, I am a male rights activist and I will not allow people like you with whatever misgivings you may have against Kemen or men generally to damage his image.

Until you can provide evidence, you own Kemen an unreserved apology.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
The mods ought to lock any thread that promotes or supports any form of sexual abuse. Any thread that vilifies the victim and glorifies the aggressor should be locked

I cannot believe I inhabit a country with neanderthals that think TBoss, who has been BLISSFULLY QUIET throughout this whole thing is milking it for a flimsy endorsement.

You must be mentally ill to ever assume that a victim of molestation is looking to hit big on it.

Lalasticlala, Seun, fynestboi or whoever is un charge of these things should kindly close this thread. We've seen enough

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by chucs: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I take this your merry go round to mean that you don't have any shred of evidence of sexual molestation. All you have is conjectures, stories about watching or not watching BBN, how many votes he got and absolutely NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of sexual molestation! And yet you are accusing me of being bitter.
Let me make it very clear to you, I am a male rights activist and I will not allow people like you with whatever misgivings you may have against Kemen or men generally to damage his image.

Until you can provide evidence, you own Kemen an unreserved apology.
Male activist without portfolio.Just so you know,i'm a man aswell but i cant support any wrong doing just because he is a man.If you and kemen are looking for cheap apology,then you met the wrong person..I'm not cut out to massage anybody's ego..Good enough he apologised,cuz we humans have flaws but the ability to accept ur shortcomings is quite commendable so i respect him for that.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Honestly I think Kemen is the victim here.

Have u read where a frnd of Tboss's broda open him yansh that he is a woman beater and abortionist. U see why i said hypocrites everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/3747659/tboss-brother-chris-beat-girlfriend
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
NosoChic:

You didn't watch the show.....
How you take know? Conjecture!

NosoChic:
for those who watched it all Live know statements that he uttered with the other guys before he physically dipped his hands into her panties like a teenage boy.
[quote author=NosoChic post=55673237]
You actually saw her panties and saw his hand there or you are just saying what you think you saw? Another conjecture!

In conclusion, only argue about what you are absolutely sure of. None of you have anything on Kemen!

And If I have a daughter who goes about piercing her nipples and showing it for everyone to see on national television, sharing her bed with someone who tries to smooch her. She better not come and tell me about rape
cause I will have some words for her because what happened on national television is normal everywhere, people make a move when they think they are getting green light and if it is rejected, they move on. Which is exactly what Kemen did.

I am still waiting for your apology to Kemen in view of your false allegations against him.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Have u read where a frnd of Tboss's broda open him yansh that he is a woman beater and abortionist. U see why i said hypocrites everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/3747659/tboss-brother-chris-beat-girlfriend
No mind them. They won't see that one.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
chucs:
Male activist without portfolio.Just so you know,i'm a man aswell but i cant support any wrong doing just because he is a man.If you and kemen are looking for cheap apology,then you met the wrong person..I'm not cut out to massage anybody's ego..Good enough he apologised,cuz we humans have flaws but the ability to accept ur shortcomings is quite commendable so i respect him for that.

You are just not fair to Kemen, simple and short!
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
safarigirl:
The mods ought to lock any thread that promotes or supports any form of sexual abuse. Any thread that vilifies the victim and glorifies the aggressor should be locked

I cannot believe I inhabit a country with neanderthals that think TBoss, who has been BLISSFULLY QUIET throughout this whole thing is milking it for a flimsy endorsement.

You must be mentally ill to ever assume that a victim of molestation is looking to hit big on it.

Lalasticlala, Seun, fynestboi or whoever is un charge of these things should kindly close this thread. We've seen enough
Hey! Which sexual molestation are you talking about because there was none between Kemen and TBoss.
And the victim in this case is not TBoss but Kemen whose image is in tatters because of people like you.

Show us with proofs how he sexually molested her or apologize to him now.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by NosoChic: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Donjazzy12:

How you take know? Conjecture!

Prostitutes can even be raped, molested or assaulted.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
NosoChic:
lipsrsealed
Prostitutes can even be raped, molested or assaulted.
No doubt about that but can you PROVE that TBoss was raped or molested or assaulted by Kemen?
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Agozie48: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
nawa oh so because of Tboss and Kemen issue we won't hear word .QUOTE me correctly:::: THIS IS NOT THE END THIS ISSUE WOULD BECOME A FULL BLOWN CASE THAT WOULD BE DECIDED BY THE NIGERIAN COURT OF LAW.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Agozie48:
nawa oh so because of Tboss and Kemen issue we won't hear word .QUOTE me correctly:::: THIS IS NOT THE END THIS ISSUE WOULD BECOME A FULL BLOWN CASE THAT WOULD BE DECIDED BY THE NIGERIAN COURT OF LAW.
Better. In a Court of Law both TBoss and organizers of BBN will pay huge sums of money to Kemen as damages!
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2017
safarigirl:

Seun has hands off running of NL.

the seun i remember would have been banning and deleting posts left and right. he was very sensitive to stuff like this.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
oyb:

the seun i remember would have been banning and deleting posts left and right. he was very sensitive to stuff like this.
Seen knows the truth. And he knows the pain a lot of men go through due to false, malicious and evil accusations like this.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by ejiro2017: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Giel: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2017
oyb:

abeg that seun should come back please. honestly if this kind of thread is moved to Front page it will be such a shame, seun please lock this thread, please,

Check Out These Unedited Photos Of Kim Kardashian In Mexico Surfaces / Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) / Female Doctor Goes Viral Again After Remixing Burner Boy's Song

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69