Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? (2252 Views)

Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? / Why Is Yahweh Hypocritical? / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
The promises of Yahweh in the bible, so many. The fulfilment of those promises, so microscopic and nonexisting. Why?

I think he has a sugar-coated mouth. He's promised too much than he can do.

So it's ideal to label him an Omni-impotent god because human to human have done far better than him/it.

Suggest other names for him: As for me, I call him/it d OMNI-IMPOTENT god. Add yours:

Lordcenturion, Hopefullandlord, Promise01, Muafrika2, Hahn, Hardmirror, Seun, Akintom, 4kings, Jacksonville, Junia, Smallville, Felixmor, Jonnydon22

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
You must be a joke.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by hahn(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
You must be a joke.

The joke is on Yahweh, the god of incompetence

If god was a staff in your company you would have fired it by now based on it's incompetence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
hahn:

The joke is on Yahweh, the god of incompetence

If god was a staff in your company you would have fired it by now based on it's incompetence
Will you keep quiet angry.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by hahn(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Will you keep quiet angry.

tongue
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by CandidSeeker(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yahweh's actions and 'inactions' varies with time and geography (different dispensations).

......For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55:8-9

-Peace.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 18, 2017
geoworldedu

What do I have to do with this folly undecided

Please tag like minded, short circuited Nairalanders when you loose your mind and feel like being vain.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Muafrika2:
geoworldedu

What do I have to do with this folly undecided

Please tag like minded, short circuited Nairalanders when you loose your mind and feel like being vain.
see painment grin
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2017
CandidSeeker:
Yahweh's actions and 'inactions' varies with time and geography (different dispensations).

......For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55:8-9

-Peace.

of course human thinking faculty is better than Yahweh's low-brained thinking faculty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
You must be a joke.
Yahweh= joke welcome
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Origin(f): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2017
God no be apologist o.

Worship God come rain come shine.
Shine Una go de jollificate (na Una effort do am no shaking).

Rain Una go begin they abuse everybody (na person de do u) including the Creator ( which kain God be dis self)

I remember the rain some weeks back. When thunder sounded. I no fit hear for few seconds. Fear catch me I begin shake, I immediately without hesitation remember my Creator.

That was probably God whispering to an Angel to give us rain o.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by otemanuduno: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Origin:
God no be apologist o.

Worship God come rain come shine.
Shine Una go de jollificate (na Una effort do am no shaking).

Rain Una go begin they abuse everybody (na person de do u) including the Creator ( which kain God be dis self)

I remember the rain some weeks back. When thunder sounded. I no fit hear for few seconds. Fear catch me I begin shake, I immediately without hesitation remember my Creator.

And who told you that the OP doesn't believe in God? He didn't say that God is omni-impotent, or did he? Check thread well before you talk. He's only talking about yahweh, one of the children of God.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by otemanuduno: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Origin:

Hahn, Wilgrea7, Realmindz, now here is the reason why Suarez bites people. Ordinary thunder, the poster is so scared. The consciousness of hell is making my people fear. To worsen it all, she is calling thunder(the sound made when electrical charges strike themselves) the voice of God whispering to an Angel in this modern day? She should have lived during the time of the ancient Kenyans. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

, , now here is the reason why Suarez bites people. .
this is the meme you're looking for

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by otemanuduno: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this is the meme you're looking for
LOL... You know I hardly use memes.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
geoworldedu:
see painment grin
See joker. Call people like this one above undecided
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

See joker. Call people like this one above undecided
U haven't answered the question whether Yahweh is omni-impotent or not undecided
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
geoworldedu:
U haven't answered the question whether Yahweh is omni-impotent or not undecided

God is omnipotent. All powerful. God over all other gods, power behind all other powers and the force behind all other forces. He created yours and Otems gods.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by branhampaul: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

God is omnipotent. All powerful. God over all other gods, power behind all other powers and the force behind all other forces. He created yours and Otems gods.

why would an all powerful God be jealous!! who is he jealous off??

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

Yes, Atum the god of Otem and Yahweh your god are created by God, according to Otem. I am not asking if the creator of Yahweh and Atum is omni-impotent. I'm only asking whether Yahweh, the creation of God is omni-impotent or not. So answer and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
branhampaul:
pls ask for me o.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
branhampaul:
Whats wrong with jealousy? undecided
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by branhampaul: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

Whats wrong with jealousy? undecided
One gets jealous of a person who he considers to be on a higher level than him..
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
branhampaul:
One gets jealous of a person who he considers to be on a higher level than him..
And a husband with a wife who also doubles up as a prostitute? undecided
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

And a husband with a wife who also doubles up as a prostitute? undecided

What exactly is yahweh jealous of? undecided
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 17, 2017
geoworldedu:

What exactly is yahweh jealous of? undecided
Your prostitution with other gods.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

Your prostitution with other gods.
yahweh is sick. How can ge be accusing me of prostitution which I didn't commit. May the thunder of amadioha strike him and paralyse him. Mtchew.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Otem says and I quote 'Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison'
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by OtemAtum: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
geoworldedu:
Otem says and I quote 'Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison'
It's the fact.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 12:06am On May 20, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's the fact.
i trust u
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2018
It's foolishness considering the thoughts posed by a book completed some 2000 years ago while part of it even dated older than that in this our high-tech and computer jet age,but wait a minute what are those promises that you knew of consisting in the book? Can you please mention just a few so that we all feel the amusement? Perhaps it's those reading the documents that are confused due to the high level of wisdom of the author!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Don't Know :what Oseoji-alligator Pepper Can Do For You / Pastors At Garages/Motor Parks / Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.