Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos (10120 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Uber9ja: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2017
‘Some people will just leave cloth and buy rag..I have two for sale sha’ Someone said. ‘Kuku ma go naked’ someone else said after X3M Music vocal princess, Simi shared a photo of her rocking a ‘crazy’ outfit.

The Etisalat ambassador shared the below photo of her rocking a crazy top and a shoe her fans have apparently refused to leggo because of its size, and her fans cant keep calm.
See more pictures and hilarious reactions here: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2017/04/17/kuku-ma-go-naked-fans-come-after-simi-for-her-outfit-in-these-photos/

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by mkrest(m): 12:47am On Apr 18, 2017
see former choir member, I think as Christians we should take a cue from our Muslim counterparts

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by succyblinks(f): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Biko I have rags for sale, simi should contact me asap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 18, 2017
There headache
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by blakid(m): 1:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Her life, her money, her shoe, her crazy outfit and her fans. Non of DM is my business, cos i don't care....

4 Likes

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by watered(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2017
I love this Ondo lady like dog meat grin

1 Like

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by watered(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Swegzfreak: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Good gal turn bad

Sell your Gift Cards To Me Bikonu
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by marshalcarter: 2:15am On Apr 18, 2017
watered:
lwkmd.....kuku kee me finish naaa grin

1 Like

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Kellibae(f): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by BoosBae(f): 3:48am On Apr 18, 2017
See her like new craze grin. See her Papa dash me shoes. Adekunle gold dash her shoe grin
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Her outfit, her biz! She's matured enuf to know wat's gud for her.

Since she dey entertainment industry, she dey entertain us. Abi u see a doctor dress like dat go work? The job u do determine how u dress tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by luwiizy(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2017
seriously why they hate.....have you also checked her pant
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 18, 2017
mkrest:
see former choir member, I think as Christians we should take a cue from our Muslim counterparts

By bombing people and sliting throats of those who we think their dressing does not conform with the tenets of Islam? Christians could even have their own Sharia court to look into such matters. What do you think? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 18, 2017
The shoe though
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Nothing particularly wrong with that pic pls
See below.
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Smone(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2017
That kind of clothe is what Yoruba do refer to as "AKISA"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Idydarling(f): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2017
hypocritical Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by smardray(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2017
I jst pray simi heed to dis advice
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Biggty(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2017
Nigerians always react to anything, it seems we are too jobless in this country and can't mind our own business
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Biggty:
Nigerians always react to anything, it seems we are too jobless in this country and can't mind our own business
Incase you do not know, you are also reacting to other Nigerians' reactions. Does that also make you jobless?

5 Likes

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Aystarz: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2017
smardray:
I jst pray simi heed to dis advice

It's a phase... Afterall Tiwa, Rita Dominic and Co were just as raunchy in the past. She'll be fine... Just give her time.
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by princy80(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2017
mkrest:
most people joined choirs cos that's the only way they could relate to music..

1 Like

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by sod09(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2017
she's allowing fame take over her soul
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by ROCE: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:

By bombing people and sliting throats of those who we think their dressing does not conform with the tenets of Islam? Christians could even have their own Sharia court to look into such matters. What do you think? undecided

Are you trying to live up to your moniker? Everyone knows what he means there. Just let some things slide

2 Likes

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
The shoe though

That shoe is dopee
iv always wanted one since it came out

1 Like

Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by kygo(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2017
people too get problem..she dress decent,them blast her..she dress sexy,them still blast her....
all these holier than thou people dey vex me nd na them sin pass...hypocrites
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Belugaice1: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2017
mkrest:

You have a point.

It's one thing to profess Christ; it's another thing altogether to believe Him.

Our actions will always reveal what we really believe.
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by Phreshmann12(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
endtime pics grin
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by dreamworld: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2017
blakid:
Her life, her money, her shoe, her crazy outfit and her fans. Non of DM is my business, cos i don't care....
Like bombing abi
Re: ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Good gal turn bad

RIHANNA..!!! grin
Swegzfreak:
Good gal turn bad

RIHANNA..!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Vera Sidika Kenyan Model Whose Curves Are Causing Stir Online / SHOCKING!! Top Nollywood Lesbian Of All Time / Picture Showing Paul Walker Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.