Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. (643 Views)

No More Poverty, No Boss, You're Boss On Your Own. Enter Your Know More / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. by endlessict(m): 12:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Welcome.

Early this month, i got a call from one of my cousin seeking my opinion whether to accept a job offer of N50,000 monthly salary. After a brief pondering over the whole issue, i said, "bro, if you take that job, you will likely still be feeding from hand to mouth by the next 5 years".

In this present economy of ours, it is difficult for an average youth to live by an average expenditure of N1,000 daily. That is to say, with a 50k monthly salary, you'll hardly save up to 10k monthly. And if you manage to do that, you'll end up having 120k in your bank account at the end of each year(whopping 365 days).

This is an 8am to 5pm Monday to Saturday job. You've only Sunday to socialize and interact with the outside world.

I can swear this was not the plan when you decided to pay a huge some of money and spend at least 4 years in the higher institution in acquisition of education..... No Way!

It drives me knots how learned youths get frustrated daily as a result of unemployment and how some stoop so low to take on pea-nut salaried jobs just to stay alive.

I wish to change that to the positive; at least to my own strength.

This is why i am here to practically show you (if you wish) how you can simply employ yourself to work from anywhere and at anytime and enjoy a monthly income bigger than that of an average banker....

This training series is absolutely FOC - free of charge.

I only demand that you pay attention and also follow the action steps which i'll be revealing in the coming days.

You might ask, "who the heck is he to teach me?"

Well..

My name is Ralph Igwilo. A successful blogger and freelance writer. I spent the past two years mastering the act of freelancing right from the time of elance to the now upwork. I have enjoyed some serious earnings and big contracts in my freelance career and the most notable one is when i won a $2,000+ single contract(the screenshot can be found in the link in my signature should you desire to see with your eyes).

Great.. i'm not here to talk about myself. I just proved a point that what i'm about to teach you here free of charge works and can change your life within the next one month if you decide to take action.

Starting from tomorrow, i'll be posting a series that will take you from a newbie to an expert freelancer who earns adequate living online and still have enough freedom to engage in other daily activities.

NO NEED SETTLING FOR LESS; YOU'VE ALL IT TAKES TO GET BETTER.

P.S. For anyone who might be wondering.. A freelancer is a person who works as a writer, graphic designer, programmer, or the likes, selling skillful works or services by the hour, day, e.t.c or at fixed charge, rather than working on a regular salary basis for one employer. Online Freelancing is the act of working as a freelancer on the internet..

P.S.. Prepare your mind... It'll be hot.

2 Likes

Re: How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. by Pointblank09(m): 1:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Am interested. How do i contact you.
That's why I like Nairaland
Re: How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. by hourl: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Ride on bro
Re: How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. by Noblepreneur: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. by endlessict(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2017
Pointblank09:
Am interested. How do i contact you.
That's why I like Nairaland

Welcome sir.. you can whatsapp me 08067193729

Please if you're calling in for one on one attention, it'll cost you a little. Kindly stay glued to this thread to learn all the basics you need to start....that's if you're not ready to sacrifice a little to jump-start now and succeed under my intense watch.

You can aswell download my free training guide here https://www.dropbox.com/home/Freelance%20Guides?preview=Online+Income+Masterclass+-+Free+gift.pdf
Re: How To Work From Anywhere At Anytime And Make Money At Will - NO BOSS. by endlessict(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Greetings Friends.. TGIF. wink

First, i apologize for my inability to post this follow up early as promised. I had a very busy weekdays which held me captive until now. But we must proceed. Please pay attention.

Today i wish to share with you some some great reasons why you need to embrace this opportunity to join the the online freelancing community and share in the millions of dollars that are paid to freelancers daily by their online clients.

You see, the freelancing business is huge and can catapult anyone from zero to millions within few months when zealously pursued.

Apart from becoming your own boss, there're truck load number of reasons why choosing a freelance career is far better than having a 9-5 job. Without boring you with a long write-up, let me quickly buttress my reasons in bullet points.

1. As a freelancer, no need to set up alarm clock that will wake you up in order not to attend work late. You sleep and wake up according to your comfortable schedule. You choose the time you wish to work.

2. Unlike in the office/workpalce, you don't have to struggle to please an annoying supervisor whom you seriously hate. There won't be any need to try and please your annoying manager or director just to ensure you are not sacked. You kick any a$$es at will. lol

3. You make your decisions, choose your working hours, choose the client to work for, attend to urgent needs without seeking for permission from anyone..e.t.c.. no one questions you.

4. You can work from anywhere; village, school, travel, or even while in the toilet..lol. You make money at anywhere you choose to be.

5. You will learn a lot: For instance, my writing skill improved greatly when i started freelancing, i learned how to properly publish on wordpress through freelancing, i learned about so many online helpful tools through freelancing.. what you'll learn is countless.

6. You will build business connection with different people; foreigners, e.t.c. Once you're nice and original with your clients, your communication with them mostly become excellent.

7. Last but not the end.. Opportunities to make big money is limitless... I'm yet to find a company that'll give me over 1million naira to rewrite articles in Nigeria (A job that took me less than two months to complete) ....and the best part of it is that clients will be begging to work with you once they discover you're good.

8. No one cares about your certificate. Just show that you can do the job and the cheque will be handed to you. Simple.

Let's stop here... because the advantages of working online are innumerable.

Kindly drop any question you may have in the comment box and i'll attend to them when i return online.

Enjoy..

P.S. Tomorrow, i'll reveal in details what freelancing is all about and how you can key into the gold.

P.P.S. You've no reason to stay broke.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceive, Let Me Show You How To Make Money Online 100% Legit / 6 Months Investment Opportunity In Food Business / I Need Payoneer Funds $200 Please Recommend A Trust Worthy And Reliable Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.