Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Error Phrasing File - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Error Phrasing File (744 Views)

How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error Phrasing File by KennedyOkpara(m): 1:54am On Apr 18, 2017
I downloaded the latest instagram on my Lenovo s890 and it keeps on telling me error phrasing file now I am stuck with the old instagram. Please help me.
Re: Error Phrasing File by madgoat(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
KennedyOkpara:
I downloaded the latest instagram on my Lenovo s890 and it keeps on telling me error phrasing file now I am stuck with the old instagram. Please help me.

China fake fone. Buy a better fone grin grin grin
Re: Error Phrasing File by s33d(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Reason being that it is preinstalled on the phone and whenever you try to upgrade to other version other than the preinstalled version, it wont upgrade because their app signature are different. Solution: root the phone and delete the app installer using any root browser. Restart the phone and download a new one on playstore. Viola
Re: Error Phrasing File by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
s33d:
Reason being that it is preinstalled on the phone and whenever you try to upgrade to other version other than the preinstalled version, it wont upgrade because their app signature are different. Solution: root the phone and delete the app installer using any root browser. Restart the phone and download a new one on playstore. Viola
play store is not working too but thanks
Re: Error Phrasing File by s33d(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
KennedyOkpara:
play store is not working too but thanks
search for instagram apk, download and install
Re: Error Phrasing File by KennedyOkpara(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
s33d:
sir I have done it and I can't intall any apk please help
Re: Error Phrasing File by calddon(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
KennedyOkpara:
The error you get is due to a corrupt apk file. Either it has been improperly downloaded or you have a faulty storage device i.e memory card. Change your SD card and try again.
Re: Error Phrasing File by KennedyOkpara(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
calddon:

The error you get is due to a corrupt apk file. Either it has been improperly downloaded or you have a faulty storage device i.e memory card. Change your SD card and try again.
thanks but its too late now I have already destroyed my phone by deleting the package installer please how can I recover my phone.
Re: Error Phrasing File by calddon(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
KennedyOkpara:
thanks but its too late now I have already destroyed my phone by deleting the package installer please how can I recover my phone.
Look for your stock rom on needrom website and flash, for tutorials on how to do this, Google is your friend.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Q10 Gold For Sale-45k-sold / The New Nokia 3310 Back In Nigeria / My Conversation With Glo Mobile Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.