Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Here Is How You Loss Millions To Each Public Holiday You Observe As Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How You Loss Millions To Each Public Holiday You Observe As Entrepreneur (319 Views)

Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Inside Lagos ‘ghost’ Markets Where People Pay Millions To Sell Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How You Loss Millions To Each Public Holiday You Observe As Entrepreneur by masterblaster(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Public holiday is defined as a work free day. It is a day set aside by government of a nation, state or local to mark special occasions. As an entrepreneur, especially if you deal with essential commodities like food and other things that are needed to run daily lives, there should be no holiday for you this is because NEEDS for your products don’t go on BREAK, so why should you?. Today, Easter Monday in Lagos Nigeria where i live, there is a popular attitude of vendors that is inimical to business growth which is getting hooked with holiday fever. I stepped out to buy airtime for my phone , i discovered that none of the vendors opened their shops apart from a Mallam who is a security officer and a trader in front of my estate. On getting there, i found out that we were over 50 in a queue waiting to buy one or two things from his shop because all the other people who sell similar products around did not open shops because of holiday. The past few days are serious harvest for this young mallam because he is the only one available within the vicinity during this period.
Read more...http://naijaentrepreneur.com/2017/04/18/here-is-how-you-loss-millions-to-each-public-holiday-you-observe-as-entrepreneur/

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Implements Modular Refineries In Niger Delta! / You Need This 5 Enterpreneur Skills To Grow Your Business / Video Editing - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.