Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo (30259 Views)

Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by TriumphJohnson(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Davido 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda shared a picture of her growing baby bump, she also addressed the baby weight she's gaining.

She shared the picture, saying: Bébé got mama looking thick.

[b]VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/bebe-got-mama-looking-thick-davido-2nd.html

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by hollowpot15684(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Davido's property..

Money is everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Jerryojozy(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2017
ok
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by TINALETC3(f): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
And this made front page? O ga o. When there are educative post that will add something meaningful to someone's life.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Odé

7 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by bazzyblings: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
sad
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by thenny312(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Baby mama's everywhere
Na real wa grin the bump fits her tho

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Benekruku(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Davido needs to tame his dick!

He definitely will have up to 4 baby mama`s if he already has 2 at his present age.

Tu Face`s record is under serious threat

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by whitering: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2017
May God deliver this generation. Where are the parents of this kids? what happened to our treasured culture of purity? what has happened to the sacrament of marriage? My heart bleeds anytime I see things like this.

21 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by sotadegrt(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2017
shameable

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by KingMicky3286: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Na Divido dey her mind as she dey snap the picture.. Yeye Dey Smell.

Before Girls gets ashamed to get pregnant out of wedlock , but now they Renamed it Baby mama as a Brand Name for their stupidity .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Alariwo2: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2017
It's later in life that these boys will understand their actions

Girls that sleep around with anything on the spotlight is what one rich kid decided to get pregnant. issokay

3 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Kadejo(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
What is the meaning of this?

It seems some ladies have no dignity again.

If I may ask, is it the his name them want for themselves or money?

Haaa!

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by columbus007(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
They av been poluting the earth with single mothers everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Onwardvic(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
It's like somebody told this girl that she would never conceive cos I can't see any other reason an ordinary baby mama should be parading herself this way with so much pride. or is it that the one that "entered" her infected her with foolishness,arrogance and pride that seems to be running in their blood or better still they are birds of the same. no wonder she accepted to be a baby mama

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Victornezzar: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2017
I think dere should be on thread on all dis baby mamas ish
Gone are d days wen women value dem selves

4 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by myrygurl: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2017
So now being a celebrity's baby maama has now make someone a celebrity.. That she is even celebrated... nawa oo
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Arewa12: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Issoke
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2017
This is where we are now...........proud babymamas everywhere..!!!

Next will be proud babydaddies parade on the runways...

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Drsunnie(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Baby Mama Trending . I hope these young men know the likely consequences of their actions now. Because later in life, they will surely regret it.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Angelinastto(f): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
my body my money nah your own o
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by muller101(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Irreasonable thread.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Dalastically: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Wehdone MA. grin
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Alariwo2: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Kadejo:
What is the meaning of this?

It seems some ladies have no dignity again.

If I may ask, is it the his name them want for themselves or money?

Haaa!

my friend.. gone are the days of dignity in women.. what we have now are recycled, used and dumped child killers with no shame.
A visit to tertiary institutions, clubs, relaxation centres etc. will change your perception

The world is so messed up right now

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by piperson(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
AYeeee, u toasted her, and told IF, she agreed and didn't kpariwo, because u told her emi omo baba olowo, after various skelewu, now see, see gobe!!!U told her she's hungry and needed money, that's why she's doing all these, david u told her owo ni koko, after u have gon gbon her u want to denied, u lie! what did I say? U lie, gbagbe oshi!!!

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Fabulosdave01: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
These people no dey get shame?
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by Boyooosa(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Is it not a lady that a man does not accept her pregnancy they usr to call babaymama If yes, how can they now say 'BabyMama To Be' undecided
I yam not...

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by ChristyB(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
This girls just dey carry belle anyhow wait oo, sheh na the 30billion dey attract una? His money or his dad's?
Kai girls these days no dey even wan see the future again, okay make una dey do competition for who go born pass for celebrity.
I hope y'all know how to explain to your kids during family reunion how you got pregnant and not married to their dad? cos no be all of una dem go even marry last last.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photo by titopius(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Davido u n pussy tufiakwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her / Yemi Solade & His son in matching outfits / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.