Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Can I Be A Programmer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Be A Programmer? (772 Views)

I Want To Move Content From One Site To Another. Will I Be Penalized By Google? / A Programmer To Create A Website Script For TV Shows Download Needed / Please What Could I Be Doing Wrong In My Blog That Made Goggle Not To Approve Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Programmer? by BaEnki(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm an illiterate when it comes to anything pertaining computer programming and web design, please which course can I take as a novice, also can anyone recommend a good computer institute for me in Ife axis.

My aim is to become a top-notch programmer, web designer/developer and ethical hacker.

Help me tag the people along the same line please.
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by Sedenu4u(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
learning programming.Computer programming are set of written instructions(codes) that the computer obey.It's also called as binary coding. These commands can be written in a number of distinct p languages or which are simply different ways of organizing the instructions and text. Different languages tend to be used to create different types of programs, however, so choose a language that you feel is relevant to what you want to do. If you decide that a language does not suit your needs, you can always move on to a new language.
but i will suggest as a novice/beginner, you start with HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE (HTML).you can learn it from here at no cost http://sedenu..com/p/blog-page_3.html
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by holuphisayor(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Start from freecodecamp and see if you'll survive it. LoL grin (joking)
Your success rate all depends on you
Start from HTML >>CSS>>JavaScript
Then up you go.
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by Lordsurh: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Trust me. No computer institute will teach you programming better than YOURSELF Institute. Self learning is the way.
BaEnki:
Hello everyone,

I'm an illiterate when it comes to anything pertaining computer programming and web design, please which course can I take as a novice, also can anyone recommend a good computer institute for me in Ife axis.

My aim is to become a top-notch programmer, web designer/developer and ethical hacker.

Help me tag the people along the same line please.
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2017
First, before diving into programming, you need to ask yourself purposes for choosing it.
Because it's kinda boring, most especially to newbies/starters.

Ask yourself, what type of programmer you'd like to become? Java, C, python, web etc?

Like someone stated above, nobody can teach you more than you could teach yourself. You need ebooks, environment (IDEs), time, patience, computer, mobile phone, etc....
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by BaEnki(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sedenu4u:
learning programming.Computer programming are set of written instructions(codes) that the computer obey.It's also called as binary coding. These commands can be written in a number of distinct p languages or which are simply different ways of organizing the instructions and text. Different languages tend to be used to create different types of programs, however, so choose a language that you feel is relevant to what you want to do. If you decide that a language does not suit your needs, you can always move on to a new language.
but i will suggest as a novice/beginner, you start with HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE (HTML).you can learn it from here at no cost http://sedenu..com/p/blog-page_3.html

Thanks I'm getting a few tips on your blog.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by BaEnki(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
adepeter26:
First, before diving into programming, you need to ask yourself purposes for choosing it.
Because it's kinda boring, most especially to newbies/starters.

Ask yourself, what type of programmer you'd like to become? Java, C, python, web etc?

Like someone stated above, nobody can teach you more than you could teach yourself. You need ebooks, environment (IDEs), time, patience, computer, mobile phone, etc....

Thanks so much, I actually love anything related to web programming and ethical hacking.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by BaEnki(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lordsurh:
Trust me. No computer institute will teach you programming better than YOURSELF Institute. Self learning is the way.

Thank you bro. I appreciate this.
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by BaEnki(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
holuphisayor:
Start from freecodecamp and see if you'll survive it. LoL grin (joking)
Your success rate all depends on you
Start from HTML >>CSS>>JavaScript
Then up you go.

Thanks Holuphisayor. I appreciate this.
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by Sedenu4u(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
BaEnki:

Thanks I'm getting a few tips on your blog.
Thanks again.
you're always welcome.
you can still enjoy more here @ fb.com/sedenu.tk
Re: How Can I Be A Programmer? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2017
BaEnki:

Thanks so much, I actually love anything related to web programming and ethical hacking.
For web programming (generally), I'd advise you start with learning HTML, CSS & JAVASCRIPT.

Atleast, be 70% good in the above. Then, you could switch to PHP coding

(1) (Reply)

Odidi24.com: Nigeria’s Media Network. 24/7 Live News & Videos And More / Nairaland: One Gigabyte A Day? / Do Not Attend Any Interview Without Taking Care Of This First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.