Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) (3034 Views)

2019 BMW X4 Arrives In Style (photos, Features And Price) / The Irresistible Mercedes S-class Coupe (photos) / The 2018 BMW X4 Unveiled – Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by autojosh: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Despite delays due to the emission scandal, Audi is not loosing focus. The Audi Q4 is a done deal as the company is back on track.

The Q4 was announced during the automaker’s annual earning news conference. The SUV which will be introduced in 2019 will look like a lifted off-road Audi TT.

It will be on the same platform with the Q5 but with a sloping roofline. Therefore competing with the X4, GLC Coupe and Evoque.

So which is your choice… The Audi Q4, BMW X4, Benz GLC Coupe and Range Rover Evoque.. Let us hear you in the comment section.

Don’t forget to like, and share..

https://autojosh.com/audi-q4/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by autojosh: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2017

Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by nurey(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
The challenge will not be proper without the honourable mention of the maker that wins it every year, the standard for others

THE LEXUS NX

haters can go and hug transformer especially the benz or nothing fans (radiator fans) grin

Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by olite93(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2017
nurey:
The challenge will not be proper without the honourable mention of the maker that wins it every year, the standard for others

THE LEXUS NX

haters can go and hug transformer especially the benz or nothing fans (radiator fans) grin

kai na wa for u dis guy with ur dumb opinions. i tink d Lexus is good bt please don't ever compare it to a German machine. lexus shld b compared to cars like kia, hyundai etc. the Germans are the Germans. dumb ass.
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by nurey(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2017
olite93:

kai na wa for u dis guy with ur dumb opinions. i tink d Lexus is good bt please don't ever compare it to a German machine. lexus shld b compared to cars like kia, hyundai etc. the Germans are the Germans. dumb ass.

Did you miss the part where I said Haters can go hug transformer? Oya do your civic duty and go hug the nearest transformer grin

Hater spotted

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by mili3kid(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
nurey:

Did you miss the part where I said Haters can go hug transformer? Oya do your civic duty and go hug the nearest transformer grin

Hater spotted
lolz... but this oGa Nurey loves his jap mobiles tho ... hehehehe
i love ur spirit o jare....
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by nurey(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
mili3kid:

lolz... but this oGa Nurey loves his jap mobiles tho ... hehehehe
i love ur spirit o jare....

i love all cars not a stable fan, i am A today, i could probably be B tomorrow and C any other day grin
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by mili3kid(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
nurey:

i love all cars not a stable fan, i am A today, i could probably be B tomorrow and C any other day grin
oga hope dts not confusion hehehehe
do U kno of any toyota/nissan/honda whatsapp group?
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by nurey(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
mili3kid:

oga hope dts not confusion hehehehe
do U kno of any toyota/nissan/honda whatsapp group?

nah but check the thread of those cars on NL, there is bound to be a group
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by olite93(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
nurey:

Hater spotted

pure loser!!! dats wat u are. sabi somtin u no gree sabi. make somtin u no gree make. oya admit d truth, u no gree admit. mehn u z a pure loser
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by mjksho(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
olite93:

pure loser!!! dats wat u are. sabi somtin u no gree sabi. make somtin u no gree make. oya admit d truth, u no gree admit. mehn u z a pure loser

You know you didn't have to call him a loser right? Someone expressed his opinion. Just disagree and go. Name calling won't make your opinion valid.
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by mili3kid(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
mjksho:

You know you didn't have to call him a loser right? Someone expressed his opinion. Just disagree and go. Name calling won't make your opinion valid.
gbam!!!
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by obidevine(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
autojosh:
Despite delays due to the emission scandal, Audi is not loosing focus. The Audi Q4 is a done deal as the company is back on track.

The Q4 was announced during the automaker’s annual earning news conference. The SUV which will be introduced in 2019 will look like a lifted off-road Audi TT.

It will be on the same platform with the Q5 but with a sloping roofline. Therefore competing with the X4, GLC Coupe and Evoque.

So which is your choice… The Audi Q4, BMW X4, Benz GLC Coupe and Range Rover Evoque.. Let us hear you in the comment section.

Don’t forget to like, and share..

https://autojosh.com/audi-q4/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

obidevine:
For sale 

Toyota Corolla ( Foreign used)  

Location - Ikeja.

Body type - Sedan

Year of Manufacture - 2010

Interior - Fabric

Transmission - Automatic

Engine - 1.8 litres

Mileage - 45644 km

Power windows, functional AC.

Price - 3.7m (negotiable)  

Contact - 08066696890

Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by obidevine(m): 4:41am On Apr 20, 2017
obidevine:

obidevine:
For sale 

Toyota Corolla ( Foreign used)  

Location - Ikeja.

Body type - Sedan

Year of Manufacture - 2010

Interior - Fabric

Transmission - Automatic

Engine - 1.8 litres

Mileage - 45644 km

Power windows, functional AC.

Price - 3.7m (negotiable)  

Contact - 08066696890

More photos

Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by mili3kid(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2017
obidevine:

More photos
oga U for create ur own thread na.... abi we don dey pay rent on top NL for new thread?
Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by obidevine(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2017
mili3kid:

oga U for create ur own thread na.... abi we don dey pay rent on top NL for new thread?

Re: 2019 Audi Q4 Will Challenge Bmw X4 And Benz Glc Coupe (photos) by watchworldpro: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
mili3kid:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes M112 Engine Review / This Plate Number Issue Na Wao! / Which is the worst car you ever owned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.