Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Shocking: See The Giant Python Killed At The Cemetery, What - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Shocking: See The Giant Python Killed At The Cemetery, What (576 Views)

Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shocking: See The Giant Python Killed At The Cemetery, What by mikeycharles(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2017
SHOCKING: SEE THE GIANT PYTHON KILLED AT THE CEMETERY, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU.
A six foot python was overwhelmed by a courageous man at the old Aplaku Muslim burial ground close Bortianor, Ghana. As per the man distinguished as Alhaji, they had come there on Sunday morning, July 17 to w€€d and get out the Muslim burial ground when he recognized development at the far end prompting one of the dividers. He hurried there and found the tremendous python extended and prepared to draw in him in a battle.
"As we were w€€ding, I saw some development in the grass towards the furthest end of the burial ground so I immediately $urged there to see what it was. Amazingly I found a tremend0us snake featuring directly at me and it had the stature of a six foot person and was much taller than me. I got him by the tail and it began curving savagely setting up a bold battle attempting to overwhelm me however regardless I hung on despite the fact that I understood I was coming up short on vitality. I yelled out to my companions who were with me and one kept running with a cutlass whiles I was all the while attempt!ng to clutch the tremend0us snake. I educated him to slash its head off which he did yet even after that the python was all the while battling to escape so we got more hands to come in and help and inevitably figured out how to cut his head off totally."

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Shocking: See The Giant Python Killed At The Cemetery, What by odiereke(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Waoh, see Pepper Soup.
Re: Shocking: See The Giant Python Killed At The Cemetery, What by maeximilano(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2017
It must reach front page.... the promise land, sure banker. Over 9.5
Re: Shocking: See The Giant Python Killed At The Cemetery, What by mikeycharles(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Lala oh food e av don
Re: Shocking: See The Giant Python Killed At The Cemetery, What by lalasticlala(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017

(1)

Top 5 Best Android Apps For The Writers / . / Instant Credit Loans With V-xchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.