Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

This Is How You Can Import Small Items Into Nigeria and Make Good Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How You Can Import Small Items Into Nigeria and Make Good Profits (1186 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / Convert your unwanted Items Into extra Cash By Selling Them on u-Snapp / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Can Import Small Items Into Nigeria and Make Good Profits by winkmart: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
A lot of people are surely looking for ways through which they can make extra incomes. Mini importation is one of the ways through which you can achieve this. You don't even have to be discouraged about the currency fall in the country. Items you bring in to the country will still sell, even at a very reasonable profit.

The joy of mini-importation is that you can easily do it from the comfort of your home without even renting an office space. And another thing I want you to understand is that you don't even need a laptop to run it. A lot of people don't know this is possible. Now you know, so be happy.

Another thing I want you to understand about mini importation that I do personally and has been a success for me is that you can actually buy a lot of items abroad and sell them for close to 100-150% profit. Though not so many people know how to do this. But in the next few minutes as you read on, you will understand everything.

There are so many platforms on the internet that you can import from, but not all of them work so fine with Nigerians. Some of them will not ship their items to Nigeria, some will ship their items to Nigeria, but will ask you to pay a huge amount of money for shipping. Imagine buying an item for N600 and you are asked to pay N3000 for shipping. That is not fair.

But these online platforms that will ship your items to Nigeria for free and you won’t pay a dime to get it here. No matter how much those items are, they will not charge you 10 kobo. ALL FOR FREE. Though the delivery time might take some few weeks, but it is definitely worth the wait. As most of these items you will purchase at extremely low rate and sell at about 100% profit here in Nigeria.

On these websites, they accept MasterCard, which is very much available here as well. Almost everybody has an ATM card with MasterCard Logo. You can use that to buy items there and nothing to worry about, they have a very strong security system that will not expose your cards to fraudulent people.

Another benefit of importing mini items is that you can easily negotiate with the sellers. Even if they have set a certain price, you can still beat it down and they will agree if they see potentials in dealing with you.

When you import items from these countries, It is not until when you receive them here in Nigeria before they release your money to the seller. If you don’t receive your items you import, they will return your money to you.

MARKETING YOUR PRODUCTS
Another thing I know people are scared of is how to sell their items. But as a social media personnel, selling has not been an issue for me. And I don't think it will be an issue for you as well. Lots of Nigerians are on Facebook and other social media platforms. All you need to do is to take your items to them online and make them see reasons why they should buy from you.

Though another thing you need to consider in this aspect is the items you are selling. You have to ensure they are hot items that people will always need. You also have to consider the uniqueness of the items. This will get people attracted to what ever you have to sell and you will be able to dispose them in the shortest possible time frame.

ITEMS THAT SELL FAST HERE IN NIGERIA

1. Phones
2. Power banks
3. Wrist watches
4. Laptops
5. Stretch mark creams
6. Hair growth creams
7. Slimming products
8. Adult Materials

So you can now decide to take power into your hands and move your life to the next level

[img]https://1.bp..com/-7eU0c9g1b7o/V5ZTm3GJpPI/AAAAAAAAPdY/cQvElFq3F047U5IjgNFz1nMw9wYqnYUkQCK4B/s320/GT-08-Android-Smart-Watch-4519336_1.jpg[/img]

http://www.ogunvibes.com/2017/04/how-to-import-items-that-sell-fast-into.html

LALASTICLALA

(1) (Reply)

Uba Online Transaction With Debit Card(visa Or Master Card) / Check Out This Photographer's Hilarious Sign Board....pics / Multiple Streams Of Income, How It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.