Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Need Female Friends In Benin City - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Female Friends In Benin City (422 Views)

Need-female-friends-around-ui/Polytechnic ibadan / Need Female Friends In Benin / Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Female Friends In Benin City by forex24(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
hi, am a young and happy guy who need female friends in benin city
should be friendly, happy to associate, hard working, smart and all.
am at ugbowo, working in uniben and doing other business
i love to be happy at all and and mad sometimes when it calls for it
enjoy reading and doing creative things
civil engr by profession
let me know when u r ready
Tj- 07030221535
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin City by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am ready now now.....
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin City by greatnaija01: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
be very careful o..... else you wont be able to come online after they are done with you..... Benin girls are very different from normal girls, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin City by forex24(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmm. we are all human if i offend you, just tell me so i base in benin for some yrs now i knw they are good and bad ones. i have drink and stay with some of them. let them jst come i will accept them the way they are.

(1) (Reply)

A True Friend / Medical Student(m) Needs Frndship Wit A Lady That Culd Lead To Relatnship / I Am In Search Of A Lady With Dwarfism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.