Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Tecno Enters India Market With Tecno I3 ,i3 Pro ,i5 ,i5 Pro And Tecno I7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Enters India Market With Tecno I3 ,i3 Pro ,i5 ,i5 Pro And Tecno I7 (773 Views)

The Tecno I3 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Launches Tecno I3, I3 Pro, Tecno I5, I5 Pro And Tecno I7 In India / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Enters India Market With Tecno I3 ,i3 Pro ,i5 ,i5 Pro And Tecno I7 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
After announcing the Tecno camon CX & CX Air ,Tecno L9 and L9 plus in Africa , Tecno Mobile has now announced its presence in the ever populous Indian Market with its unveiling of Tecno i3, Tecno i3 Pro, Tecno i5, Tecno i5 Pro and Tecno i7. All of Tecno i3, Tecno i3 Pro, Tecno i5, Tecno i5 Pro and Tecno i7 are specifically 'Made for India', which the "i" in their various names represents.

The latest Tecno phones comes with special features that makes them fit for use in India , including a special camera app, which the company says features an optimised algorithm tailored to the Indian skin tone , a PIXELEX engine that is meant to improve the quality of night photos and videos. Some models, like the Tecno i7, also come with a quad-LED flash module on the rear camera, apart from screen flash and a separate LED module for the front camera.

See the full specs of all of Tecno i3, Tecno i3 Pro, Tecno i5, Tecno i5 Pro and Tecno i7 below

Source Gadgetsng

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Nice Headphone For Me.. Budget #12k / How Much Of A Wizkid Are You ? / Bricked Plum Tablet Optimax 7.0 Z709

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.