Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You (730 Views)

I Need A Badass Crypocurrency Trader / Become A Profitable Forex Trader With 8 To 4 Job. / How To Build A Badass Brand Without The BS And Get Your Freedom With Pia Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You by paulstrings(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Forex Trading is Still Relevant and Profitable in 2017.
Secure Massive Investments and profitable Opportunities With Us.

If You are a forex Trader, Contact Us Today
Email: Team@Profitarcade.com

Re: Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
paulstrings:

am a forex trader but i don't have a CV nor license.
Re: Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You by paulstrings(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

am a forex trader but i don't have a CV nor license.

Go ahead and send a mail introducing yourself plus your Forex background. That's all
Re: Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You by teemy(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2017
paulstrings:

Go ahead and send a mail introducing yourself plus your Forex background. That's all
i recommend a live account of at least 6 months. the longer the better. a temporary investor password should do.
Re: Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You by teemy(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
btw, you might want to rewrite your email address before email harvesters pick it up. redo that on your site as well. cheers
Re: Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You by Basii: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
paulstrings:

We have sent you a mail with the subject "We are badass forex traders. We are available"

1 Like

Re: Are You A Badass Forex Trader? We Need You by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
the mail i sent them they haven't replied it since how many days now.

(1) (Reply)

Vast Opportunities In Nigeria Agricultural Business Sector. Agro Investors. / Why Do Consumer Prices Continue To Rise So Dramatically In Nigeria? / All Time Low Google Adsense Daily Earnings This Month, What Could Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.