Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Buy Only Itunes, Amazon, And One Vanilla. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Buy Only Itunes, Amazon, And One Vanilla. (757 Views)

I Buy Itunes, Amazon, And One Vanilla Etc / I Buy Only Itunes, Amazon, And One Vanilla. / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Only Itunes, Amazon, And One Vanilla. by bayoadegun(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
I buy/convert Itunes gift card from $15-$100 denominations, Amazon gift card (with cash receipt), Vanilla visa gift card (with cash receipt), This is for sellers of iTunes Gift Cards that I will no longer purchase above $100 denominations of iTunes cards. $25, $50 and $100 are welcome to contact me asap and receive their cash thereafter. Thank you. this is 100% Genuine Digital Marketing. Tested & Trusted, certified and legit buyer contact:
Whats app/Call 08124391926
BBM: 7BA41384

NB: DONT CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT ESCROW DEAL...FACE TO FACE IS WELCOME. and its ONLY ITUNES, AMAZON, AND ONE VANILLA thanks.
Re: I Buy Only Itunes, Amazon, And One Vanilla. by bayoadegun(m): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2017
I buy/convert Itunes gift card from $15-$100 denominations, Amazon gift card (with cash receipt), Vanilla visa gift card (with cash receipt), This is for sellers of iTunes Gift Cards that I will no longer purchase above $100 denominations of iTunes cards. $25, $50 and $100 are welcome to contact me asap and receive their cash thereafter. Thank you. this is 100% Genuine Digital Marketing. Tested & Trusted, certified and legit buyer contact:
Whats app/Call +2348124391926
BBM: 7BA41384

NB: DONT CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT ESCROW DEAL...FACE TO FACE IS WELCOME. and its ONLY ITUNES, AMAZON, AND ONE VANILLA thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Module LED Flood Light, Tunnel Light From 50w To 200w / Affordable Land With Pertinence Ltd For Sale / We Want To Be Sales Agent And Distributors To Manufacturing Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.