Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution (1582 Views)

Field Sales And Marketing Executives Officers / Urgent Vacancy For Client Relationship Executives (job Ref: Jre20) / Relationship Executives Urgently Needed At Hotel Express International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Mhoxune(f): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
SLG Partners (established in 2007), a reputable financial institution that offers great financial and housing opportunities to customers nationally and internationally, wants to fill the position below:

Job Title: Relationship Executives/Officers

Responsibilities:
Acquisition of new clients for the organization by increasing demands for our products and services.
Responsible for managing new and existing clients.
Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
Implement best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
Initiate strategies for achieving the institution’s financial targets.
Promote the company and its products on various social media platforms.
Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts.

Qualifications/Requirements:
Minimum of OND in any social science or management course, preferably HND or BSC in Marketing or Business Administration.
Proven years of business development/sales/marketing experience (Minimum of 2 years).

Skills:
Good persuasive and sales skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Team spirit and healthy work attitude
Good time management skills
Ability to pay attention to details
Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion

Renumerations:
Very attractive salary
Bonuses on a quarterly basis
Juicy commission once targets are met
An official car (only meant for official purposes)

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resumes/CVs to: abidemirutie@gmail.com

Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.

Application Deadline: 25th of April, 2017.
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Mhoxune(f): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please, use the job title as the subject of the mail to avoid being disqualified. There are lots of mails to be checked.

Thanks.
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mhoxune:
Please, use the job title as the subject of the mail to avoid being disqualified. There are lots of mails to be checked.

Thanks.
hello madam. I just sent you my CV. I'm so much in need of a job. I'll be expecting a call up from you soonest. Thanks.
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Mhoxune(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tosinex:
hello madam. I just sent you my CV. I'm so much in need of a job. I'll be expecting a call up from you soonest. Thanks.

Alright, we will get back to you if you meet up to the requirements. Thanks.
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by captainking(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mhoxune:
SLG Partners (established in 2007), a reputable financial institution that offers great financial and housing opportunities to customers nationally and internationally, wants to fill the position below:

Responsibilities:
Acquisition of new clients for the organization by increasing demands for our products and services.
Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts.

Minimum of OND in any social science or management course, preferably HND or BSC in Marketing or Business Administration.
Proven years of business development/sales/marketing experience (Minimum of 2 years).

Skills:
Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion

Renumerations:
Very attractive salary

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resumes/CVs to: abidemirutie@gmail.com

Good day,
I just applied for this opening.
Best Regards
Ojiakor Kingsley
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mhoxune:

Responsibilities:

Skills:

Renumerations:
Very attractive salary

How to Apply:

we haven't haven't received any reply yet, I thought there will be training tomorrow
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 02, 2017
Hello ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Relationship Executives/officers Needed At A Financial Institution by Mhoxune(f): 11:16am On May 03, 2017
Tosinex:
we haven't haven't received any reply yet, I thought there will be training tomorrow

Mails were sent to all qualified candidates on Wednesday (27th April, 2017) morning. Maybe you should check your spam messages, probably you will find it there. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Announced New Date For 76RRI Zonal Screening / Apex Limited Interview..legit Or Scam / AVAILABLE POSITIONS!!!!!! Help A Friend Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.