Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every Pcms Should Beware Of - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every Pcms Should Beware Of (862 Views)

NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II / New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company / Latest NYSC Approved 2016 Batch A Stream II Passing Out Day Announced (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every Pcms Should Beware Of by corpersforum(f): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every PCMs Should Beware Of

There is a saying that if you are not informed, you will be deformed. Corpers forum do not want anyone to be deformed or fall victim of any lies or scams whatsoever. We exist to give you up to date information and also warn you of any red flag ahead.

The latest scam outside going viral about NYSC registration now is something you should beware of. You should not allow anyone to fool you or think you are dumb enough to fall victim of their cheap trick.

Some set of people who really want to make a fool of graduates goes to sites like nairaland, Facebook, FB groups and pages where you droped your number to join a whatsapp group for better information and communication with fellow Prospective corp members.

They then copy your numbers from there and send you a message that you have been mobilized for NYSC, therefore, you should visit a particular Centre to do your NYSC registration.

Read the message below:
“You hav been mobilized for NYSC A17. Visit shop 14 Bakassi Hall Yabatech from Apr 20th- May 15th, 2017 for your e-registration”

We all know that the sender want you to visit that particular address for your NYSC registration. But does he really have to fool you to do so?

This was reported to me at first and I did not want to post anything about it. Because I think that’s a business strategy. Until I got a call from someone from Ilesha in Osun state asking me that does she have to visit Lagos for NYSC registration?

After I got few mails about the issue, I decided to let every Prospective Corp members know that that message is not for NYSC.

How can you be mobilized when you have not done registration? It’s not done that way. You have to do your NYSC registration first.
In case you receive that message, discard it. It’s just some guys who want to make fool of you to make more money.

I don’t know about the address, I don’t know about the shop. I am not saying the shop or the address is a scam. I am just saying that message up there is a way to fool many graduates.

That message is not from NYSC

That message is a Scam

Now Your Turn
Do you have any question? Or anything to add? Use the reply button below.

Thanks for reading Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every PCMs Should Beware Of

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/viral-latest-nysc-registration-scam-every-pcms-should-beware-of/]
c
lalasticlala
my4nd
crazyman
Ogbeche77
Yokiti

Re: Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every Pcms Should Beware Of by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every Pcms Should Beware Of by directonpc(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Una too dey give out una numbers and emails easily
Re: Viral Latest NYSC Registration SCAM Every Pcms Should Beware Of by noziz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
seun no fit let this kind thing make front page ni? na wa o

(1) (Reply)

NDA 69th Regular Course 2017/2018 Shortlisted Candidates Names Out.08161754357 / PHOTOS: See Martial Art Rehearsals By NYSC Members At Lagos Camp. / Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.