Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Highlights Of Events And Owambe Parties That Shut Down Easter Celebration. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Highlights Of Events And Owambe Parties That Shut Down Easter Celebration. (553 Views)

Different Styles Of Gele You Should Try For Your Owambe Parties / Reasons Why Lagosians Love ‘owambe’ Parties / How To Be Relevant In Owambe Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highlights Of Events And Owambe Parties That Shut Down Easter Celebration. by Maynice: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hey Divas,
I am sure your Easter celebration was as fab as mine and you had a great cause to party and hang out with your loved ones, I trust your fashion game was lit and you slayed like a queen. I know you trust me to bring you stories and pictures from what went down on Easter weekend from the Owambe party, to the wedding reception, to birthday parties, to shows that shut down the entire town.
Here are highlights of what went down the Easter weekend feed your eyes with my delicious and mouth watering pictures.
Click here to view more pictures http://www.okpeke.com/highlights-of-events-and-owambe-parties-that-shut-down-easter-celebration/

(1) (Reply)

Michael Kors Scout Silver Dial Chronograph Mens Watch For Sale / Learn How To Grow Long Hair With A Simplified Hair Care Regimen / Snapup - Your Paramount Online Shopping Companion For Buying At Very Low Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.