Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria (773 Views)

Make A Grand Online Appearance With Leading Web Development Service / Web Design And Development Service In Nigeria / Escrow Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by Daniel2032(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Web design service

Shopinverse computer limited launch web development service.
Get a website for your business or start a platform online for a reasonable cost.
Sopinverse web designing team are capable of handling any web project listed below.

1. Company or Business Website
2. Social Media Network such as facebook
3. Dating Platform
4. Peer to Peer Donation Website
5. Advertisement Platform
6. Blog or Content Website
7. Forum / Community Platform such as Nairaland
8. Classified Website
9. E-commance Website

We can handle your project perfectly well, no mater you location, with or without your presents.
Our charges depend on the project.

Address: 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade, Oshodi Lagos.

09079592579, 08059844173
Re: Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by Blaksheep: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
PAY ME MY MONEY. OLUCHI COMPUTERS.

You are owing me #250,000.00

Since may 8th this year you have refused to refund the excess o #250,000 I paid via pos for an Apple laptop. Even the Apple laptop stopped working after few days. Scammer.

Transaction prove included. 2 payments of #250,000 each totalling 500k . With a receipt for a laptop worth 250k. He has refused to refund me #250k.
Their phone numbers: 08149529734 and 08032592918
Re: Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by Blaksheep: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
More pics
Re: Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by Blaksheep: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
More
Re: Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by Daniel2032(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
You have been refunded so why this nonsense?
Re: Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by Blaksheep: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Daniel2032:
You have been refunded so why this nonsense?

Please that the date the transaction was made and the date I was refunded.

Nde Oshi
Re: Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by brainstorm214(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
But does your company provide services of Digital Marketing, Web Design and Development, Speed Optimization and for everything of this you pay about 70-90 dollars? If the answer is negative, then I wouldn't swap my cooperation with my favorite Web design Company to yours. These guys I trust all my projects and get the real output from their work. Furthermore, speaking about results - with the help of their optimization, my site rose in the rank of Google and became the fifth in the rating.
Re: Website Development Service In Lagos Nigeria by goodspeed963(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
brainstorm214:
But does your company provide services of Digital Marketing, Web Design and Development, Speed Optimization and for everything of this you pay about 70-90 dollars? If the answer is negative, then I wouldn't swap my cooperation with my favorite Web design Company to yours. These guys I trust all my projects and get the real output from their work. Furthermore, speaking about results - with the help of their optimization, my site rose in the rank of Google and became the fifth in the rating.
Ohh, thank you man!

(1) (Reply)

Growing Your Business / Where Is The Best Place To Invest N1,000,000 now? / Jet Royal Media Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.