Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The New name of God h - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New name of God h (1293 Views)

CoronaVirus- Got A New Name (are You Concerned About Contracting The Coronavirus / The #coronavirus Officially Has A New Name: #COVID19 | WHO 'public Enemy Number1 / Supply Chain Management: More Than A New Name For Logistics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New name of God h by Freeze007(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
9.0 THE NEW NAME OF GOD

First lesson: Matthew: 12:21

And in His name shall the Gentiles trust

Golden text: 1 John: 3:3

And every man that hath this hope in him purified himself, even as he is pure.

9.1 THE HOPE OF THE GENTILES

It is a whole truth that all the weapons of war present here in the kingdom are not that of the flesh (carnal). The songs that you render here are some of the spiritual weapons and the prayers are also wonderful weapons of war. The testimonies people give are still wonderful weapons of this spiritual war. It is made known that, the gospel of God is the spiritual cutlass used in shaping all things, and this is one of such gospels. A lot of people do not really know why they are enjoined to flee fornication, falsehood, idolatry and other vices, and the need for them to embrace love, peace, mercy and other virtues. And a good number of people do not know the reason why they are plagued with series of problems. John 16:24 has it that:

Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

In spite of these assurances however, calling on Jesus all day long, avails you nothing and offering prayers in His name avails you nothing. In as much as you are yet to fulfil the conditions of today's scripture, your efforts are wasted. It is clearly mentioned in the first lesson that, "The Gentiles will have hope in His name." Who do you think are the Gentiles? The Gentiles are the entire people of the world. Whoever hopes in God is bound to live a problem-free life. Hope is abstract, so also is faith. But, anyone who hopes and has faith in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ is bound to be answered at any time he or she calls on Him. There is nothing one cannot achieve, if he or she hopes in the name of God. In fact, there is nothing impossible to anyone who hopes in God's name. Even though you are in abyss, grave, water or any place, He would still answer your calls, so long as you have hope in His name. Hoping in God does not entail seeing Him physically. This prompted our Lord Jesus Christ to say:

Thomas because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. (John: 20:29).

The only thing that saves mankind is for him to hope in God's name, as the scripture enjoins. Seeking for Jesus to place His hands on your head does not mean anything; rather it is your hope in Him that matters. We are made to understand that, the Gentiles will hope in His name. This then means that His name is weapon, beauty, salvation, power, strength and wisdom. It also means that, as long as we have hope in His name, we are saved. In fact, it was the hope, which His disciples had in the name of Jesus the Christ that made them to succeed in all their endeavours. But the question now is, how many people in the entire world hope in this name? If one hopes in His name, he will not transport himself from Lagos or London to Calabar, for the purpose of seeing the Father physically. This is because whoever hopes in His name, is saved, irrespective of his place of abode. Whoever hopes in Him will always have his prayers answered. The songs you render, the fasting you undertake, the prayers you offer among others, do not cast away any of your problems. The only thing that renders effectual remedies to our problems is hope. Thus, when the word, "Let" is used, it becomes effective when it is accompanied with hope. The idea of singing spiritual songs before healing is childish, and in fact ridiculous. The scripture has never indicated that the disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ ever sang before carrying out any miracle. They knew very well that whoever hopes in God's name can never be disappointed. And since they really believed and hoped in God, they had no cause to fear. And so whenever they called on the great name of Jesus the Christ, they were always glad at the result.

9.2 THE MOST EXALTED NAME

This name is the greatest amongst all other names. This name is so exalted that, all other creatures must bow down for Him. This is the reason why Jesus Christ is the only shepherd taking control of all the sheep (the inhabitants of the entire world). The said name is the shortest way of performing any spiritual work. Whoever hopes in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ is saved. Even though such a person was at the point of death, he is bound to survive, so long as he has hope in His name. The said name is that which gives life eternal. This name also is the one that is capable of raising the dead. It is through this particular name that we are changed. Through this name, everything is made available and possible. In fact, the said name is the armour of war to all those who hope in Him. Whoever does not hope in this name cannot do any tangible thing but the reverse is the case for those who hope in the name of Jesus the Christ. Whoever hopes in the name of Christ has no need to apply holy oil or water on a patient before he is healed. Anyone who hopes in His name has no need to offer lengthy prayer before a patient is healed. This is because, immediately he says, "Let", the patient is healed. Anyone who hopes in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ has every right and ability to call on Him to stop a war, and it manifests immediately. Therefore brethren, there is nothing impossible for those who have hope in His name. Recall what happened to the lame man who was always sitting at the beautiful gate at Jerusalem. One day, Peter and John were going to the temple for prayers, they came across the said lame man at the Beautiful Gate. And this lame man, on seeing them, requested for some (alms) money. Then Peter in reply said:

Silver and gold have I none: but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. (Acts: 3:6). To be continued when your ask
Re: The New name of God h by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hope it's not HPV?
Re: The New name of God h by NevetsIbot(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
its ingrown hair bro. You pro'lly used a shaving stick to shave.
Btw... Add 'graphic pic''.... Too gory
Re: The New name of God h by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol ...
Re: The New name of God h by generalbush(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
You dug the wrong hole!!
Re: The New name of God h by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Eeeew!!..Con Be Like Amala Wey Get To Many Koko....
Re: The New name of God h by Freeze007(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
its ingrown hair bro. You pro'lly used a shaving stick to shave.

Btw... Add 'graphic pic''.... Too gory

Yes, used a shaving stick to shave, so what should I do, cuz it almost giving me an embarrassment
Re: The New name of God h by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Freeze007:

Yes, used a shaving stick to shave, so what should I do, cuz it almost giving me an embarrassment
press it till it pops. Its pretty painful tho.
Re: The New name of God h by Freeze007(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello, I still scratch pretty badly that am beginning to see lump on the cap of my genitals, doctors please your help, even around my genitals itchings pretty badly
Re: The New name of God h by ghettochild(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Freeze007:
Hello, I still scratch pretty badly that am beginning to see lump on the cap of my genitals, doctors please your help, even around my genitals itchings pretty badly
u have contacted scratchilococcus. stop wearing dirty boxers for days n go buy antibiotic. talk to a local pharmacist
Re: The New name of God h by Ekoishome: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Go see a doctor fast! Log out nairaland now!
Re: The New name of God h by Freeze007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Hope it's not HPV?
by
What is HPV?
Re: The New name of God h by OtemSapien: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Freeze007:
I thought you worship Olumba Olumba, pray to him na.
Re: The New name of God h by Freeze007(m): 3:42am On Nov 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
I thought you worship Olumba Olumba, pray to him na.

Actually If I listened to him and shunned fornication it wouldn't have happened, since I have reconciled with Him it will never happen again through the divine power in the name of Olumba Olumba Obu,Amen, As He will grant redress to my lifestyle to sooth only His perfect and divine mandate which is to be absolutely Holy and be attuned to the way and manner He requires all and sundry to live in order not to beset with the above mentioned or worst illnesses in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen now and forever more Amen

Now to readdress your write-ups, ARE YOU AWARE HE OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU Has come to gather all to be one flock under one shepherd in the most United form never before actualized in the Universe since the foundation of the world in Love, Peace, Harmony and the perfect will of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit in this New Kingdom of God, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star?

NB: For the records I have been healed forever from all encumbrances and itches in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

Therefore this is time for all who were privileged to exhibit His power for the sake of His love to do the NOBLE thing and be HONORED forever or be abased beyond recognition, honestly I don't even wish the latter for even my the worst sinner on earth but to see how we can take advantage of this salvation boat and be redeemed forever even now and forever more Amen

I still remain,you know, you know... Peace!!!�
Re: The New name of God h by OtemSapien: 3:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Actually If I listened to him and shunned fornication it wouldn't have happened, since I have reconciled with Him it will never happen again through the divine power in the name of Olumba Olumba Obu,Amen, As He will grant redress to my lifestyle to sooth only His perfect and divine mandate which is to be absolutely Holy and be attuned to the way and manner He requires all and sundry to live in order not to beset with the above mentioned or worst illnesses in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen now and forever more Amen

Now to readdress your write-ups, ARE YOU AWARE HE OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU Has come to gather all to be one flock under one shepherd in the most United form never before actualized in the Universe since the foundation of the world in Love, Peace, Harmony and the perfect will of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit in this New Kingdom of God, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star?

NB: For the records I have been healed forever from all encumbrances and itches in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

Therefore this is time for all who were privileged to exhibit His power for the sake of His love to do the NOBLE thing and be HONORED forever or be abased beyond recognition, honestly I don't even wish the latter for even my the worst sinner on earth but to see how we can take advantage of this salvation boat and be redeemed forever even now and forever more Amen

I still remain,you know, you know... Peace!!!�
okay.

(1) (Reply)

Help This 10 Years Old Boy / How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? / Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.