Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Building A Custom PC (desktop) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Building A Custom PC (desktop) (3242 Views)

How To Order Components From Amazon and build any kind Of Custom PC in Nigeria / Ryzen 3 2200g APU Processor For PC DESKTOP @32k Good Price Negotiable. / Building A Relationship With Our Clients Is Our Commitment...feedback Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hi Guys am looking to build a custom PC which will run both Windows and Linux KDE Plasma, Hoping if someone would by chance refer me to where i can get a Ryzen in Nigeria and also Rx480 GPU. However if such is not attainable I don't mind alternatives. Let me know where i should be looking

1 Like

Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by computerboy: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
pcguru1:
Hi Guys am looking to build a custom PC which will run both Windows and Linux KDE Plasma, Hoping if someone would by chance refer me to where i can get a Ryzen in Nigeria and also Rx480 GPU. However if such is not attainable I don't mind alternatives. Let me know where i should be looking

I don't think you'll see them in Nigeria
Why not get them abroad. For the kind of system you want to build, you shouldn't settle for less
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by KazukiIto(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2017
For this kind of task, you need the great cc Akbliv010. He is your go-to man for all things building custom PCs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by paste007(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2017
pcguru1:
i thought you have a ps3 and 4? why would you want to build a custom pc
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2017
paste007:
i thought you have a ps3 and 4? why would you want to build a custom pc

I do software engineering apart from games I write codes for work and clients abroad but I can't do Android Development or some other fields because my system is showing it's old age. Also I used to dabble into 3D development before as it's an hobby that's why am not looking for something as crazy as the OP just a decent i7 and Vulkan GPU and am good to go.
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by paste007(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2017
pcguru1:

I do software engineering apart from games I write codes for work and clients abroad but I can't do Android Development or some other fields because my system is showing it's old age. Also I used to dabble into 3D development before as it's an hobby that's why am not looking for something as crazy as the OP just a decent i7 and Vulkan GPU and am good to go.
ohh nice but whenever you decide to part ways with your ps3....am here
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Repairnigeria(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
k
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
pcguru1:

Would u offer your graphics card for sale.. I need a graphics card badly...
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 01, 2017
lowgeorge:

Would u offer your graphics card for sale.. I need a graphics card badly...

Am using a laptop not a desktop
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Digriz(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2017
https://www.influenster.com/reviews/dell-black-xps-8700-desktop-pc-with-intel-core-i7-4790-processor-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-and-windows-7-professional-monitor-not-included
I have brand new of this,i bought it for my studio but my change of environment resulted in selling it to avoid theft. Mine is 16gb Ram,2tb HDD of 1tb for each drive, 250GB samsung EVO SSD,. U can buy and upgrade the graphics card since what came with it is not all that powerful but decent. i also have 2 pcs of new HP 21 inch iPS LED Full HD MONITOR unused if you need that too. The system was shipped from US .Reply if interested.
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
Digriz:
https://www.influenster.com/reviews/dell-black-xps-8700-desktop-pc-with-intel-core-i7-4790-processor-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-and-windows-7-professional-monitor-not-included
I have brand new of this,i bought it for my studio but my change of environment resulted in selling it to avoid theft. Mine is 16gb Ram,2tb HDD of 1tb for each drive, 250GB samsung EVO SSD,. U can buy and upgrade the graphics card since what came with it is not all that powerful but decent. i also have 2 pcs of new HP 21 inch iPS LED Full HD MONITOR unused if you need that too. The system was shipped from US .Reply if interested.

How much ?
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Digriz(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2017
pcguru1:

How much ?
just 300k
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 04, 2017
Digriz:
just 300k
Am not gonna lie ,not bad but I for that price and the usage especially, it's a bit risky for me, can I see a screenshot.
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Digriz(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Am not gonna lie ,not bad but I for that price and the usage especially, it's a bit risky for me, can I see a screenshot.
the price is a kill,noting risky about it. will post the pic later.
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
Digriz:

the price is a kill,noting risky about it. will post the pic later.

Post a pix so we can talk more
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Tominiola: 10:24am On May 24, 2017
Hello @qtguru! I was going through the Nairaland forum and I came across a post from you where you spoke about how much u liked AWS Lambda. Please, I need your help with an issue I have concerning Lambda. Please help.
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 24, 2017
Tominiola:
Hello @qtguru! I was going through the Nairaland forum and I came across a post from you where you spoke about how much u liked AWS Lambda. Please, I need your help with an issue I have concerning Lambda. Please help.

I said that I don't use AWS I use OpenShift , Try Lagos GDG forum you won't get answers here
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Tominiola: 11:25am On May 24, 2017
pcguru1:

I said that I don't use AWS I use OpenShift , Try Lagos GDG forum you won't get answers here

embarassed You did in 2011. Please check your email.
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
hows the build?
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
pcguru1:
I have a PC for sale with a rx 470 gpu and a AMD fx6300 for sale just for 300k
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
plzkillme:
I have a PC for sale with a rx 470 gpu and a AMD fx6300 for sale just for 300k

Thanks for the offer but after testing some Emulation and code stuff on AMD , i decided to go ahead for at least an i5 to be on the safe side, however if you do have an i5 with that GPU, that won't be bad. but out of curiosity where did you get your RX470 from ?
Re: Building A Custom PC (desktop) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2017
pcguru1:

Thanks for the offer but after testing some Emulation and code stuff on AMD , i decided to go ahead for at least an i5 to be on the safe side, however if you do have an i5 with that GPU, that won't be bad. but out of curiosity where did you get your RX470 from ?
it came with the PC I didn't build it my self

(1) (Reply)

Clean HP Probook 4330s Notebook Laptop 14">>>(Sold❌❌❌) / Which Network Is (mtn,glo,visa,zain) Is Best For 3g Internet / How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android,windows And PC...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.