Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot (1027 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by blackman232: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
A 67-year-old man claims his wife of decades and their son beat and chased him away from their matrimonial home in Kanjuku village in Githunguri, Kiambi County Kenya.

According to edaily, Mwaniki Nding’uri also claims that his wife is plotting to forcefully acquire a 20-acre parcel of land that he inherited from his wealthy mother, who died several years ago. His wife was suspected to have hired unknown people to destroy a large coffee plantation belong to him.

“My wife destroyed my coffee plantation to lease the productive land. We have tried to reconcile through authorities such as the chief, District Commissioner and even the County Commissioner to no avail,” Mr Nding’uri said.

He claims that his wife has been beating him senseless for the past seven years, and now fears for his life. So he has decided to come out and cry for help publicly after more than seven attempts to report the assault cases to the police failed.
“My son recently kicked, punched me hard on the mouth under his mother’s instructions.
read more
http://naijafastlink.com/drama-man-beaten-mercilessly-chased-house-wife-photo/

Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by MONITZ: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Agbalanze!!!
Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by nifemi25(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
This can only be found in kenya
Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
For his wife and son to make him go tru all dis,it simply means that he hasn't been performing his fatherly duties.

#Mytakethough
Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
They should be sued for attempted murder.
Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by successmatters(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
The man must be weak in the other room grin
Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
nifemi25:
This can only be found in kenya
Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
If true this man abuse
Re: Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot by igbozionism(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
only in Kenya!

(1) (Reply)

"Remove My Private Part So I Look Like Alien:" Man Begs Doctors [photo] / A Serial Scammer And Thief Called Out By Lady On Facebook (Pictures) / Nigeria Police SARS Blow Up Private Parts Of Kidnappers In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.