Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To Build A Facebook Group That Drives Traffic To Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build A Facebook Group That Drives Traffic To Your Website (1293 Views)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / 7 Mistakes You're Making That Drives Away Visitors From Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Facebook Group That Drives Traffic To Your Website by johntaiwo123(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
One of the ways to drive traffic to your website via Facebook is to have a Facebook group with tens or hundred of thousands member.

I have discovered that 80% of groups created on Facebook only have few member and never grow.

I have built a group NIGERIA BUSINESS WALL that already had over 40,000 members and keeps getting hundreds of member request daily. This had helped me to pull many traffic to my website, offers and had brought me lots of sales.

How i got the 40k members wasn't difficult because all i had been doing is just approving people daily whenever i see request.

I will like to show you how to create group that grows or how you can make your existing group grow faster.

It's very simple to do but alot of people don't know. Here is the secret to build a fast growing Facebook group.

1. Create a group if you've not created one before and if you already have one, open the group.

2. Fill up the detail Facebook request from you,cover picture and the purpose of the group.

Pay attention here.

3. Goto Edit Group Setting, Make the group a BUY and SELL group.
(This makes people to be able to advertise on the group, when they advertise their friends on Facebook get the notification, open and request to join the group also)

Adjust these setting:

Currency: Naira

Privacy: (choose) Public Group. Anyone can see the group, its members and their posts

Membership Approval: (Tick) Any member can add or approve members.

Tags: This is magnetic. It draws people to your group automatically everyday.
(Put keywords that best describe the type of people you want in the group,
choose keywords that have a larger number.)