Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. (911 Views)

Hp Pavilion 15 Gaming Laptop For Sale#Sold / Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once / Help My HP Laptop Drains Battery So Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I just shut down my laptop normally when I was about leaving for work only to comeback to turn it on but it doesn't turn on. I've tried all the hard reset procedure by removing the battery, press the power button for 20 seconds, connect the charger to power but it doesn't work. Please has anyone experienced such and have did you solve it. Thanks
Re: Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. by ttime(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is there any indication that the charger is working?
Try another charger,
Re: Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. by Jeepi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
I am in lagos, @ alausa, so if we could meet I could help you, but if its gonna stress u up, then u can try and do it ur self. remove the battery, then plug the laptop to its charger, it should blink a light some were around the laptop to indicate that current is flowing. then insert the battery with th charger still connected to the laptop. then power it. see if it solves the issue. tanx
Re: Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Thanks, i tried it but still it didn't respond.
Jeepi:
I am in lagos, @ alausa, so if we could meet I could help you, but if its gonna stress u up, then u can try and do it ur self. remove the battery, then plug the laptop to its charger, it should blink a light some were around the laptop to indicate that current is flowing. then insert the battery with th charger still connected to the laptop. then power it. see if it solves the issue. tanx
Re: Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. by horllamy(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hello everyone, I just shut down my laptop normally when I was about leaving for work only to comeback to turn it on but it doesn't turn on. I've tried all the hard reset procedure by removing the battery, press the power button for 20 seconds, connect the charger to power but it doesn't work. Please has anyone experienced such and have did you solve it. Thanks

No need to stress urself it could be board problem ....if u are in lagos i can help to fix it call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
I thought as much. But how could the motherboard develop problem so soon. It bought it brand new in 2015. Anyway i'm not in lag, currently in Benin.
horllamy:

No need to stress urself it could be board problem ....if u are in lagos i can help to fix it call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Please Help, My HP Pavilion 15 Doesn't Turn On. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
The charger is working perfectly.
ttime:
Is there any indication that the charger is working?
Try another charger,

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Phone (SEE DETAILS) / The 64-bit Operating System -full Details / 3 Free Video Editing Software 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.