Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

James Gunn Will Direct Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / James Gunn Will Direct Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 (563 Views)

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Full Movie / Watch Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2 [2017]l Movie In HD Quality / Guardians Of Arazu: A Nigerian Animated Series. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Gunn Will Direct Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 by Raalsalghul: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
James Gunn will return to direct Guardians Of The Galaxy 3. The director broke the news on his facebook page where he said

"So, yes, Iā€™m returning to write and direct Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

In the end, my love for Rocket, Groot, Gamora, Star-Lord, Yondu, Mantis, Drax, and Nebula ā€“ and some of the other forthcoming heroes ā€“ goes deeper than you guys can possibly imagine, and I feel they have more adventures to go on and things to learn about themselves and the wonderful and sometimes terrifying universe we all inhabit. And, like in both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, we will work on creating the story that goes beyond what you expect."

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 will be in cinema in a few weeks time and early reviews have suggested that audiences are in for a fun time with

Star Lord and Co. So, logically, it makes sense for the MCU to stick with the same director responsible for two of their critical hits. I

Source: Screenrant, Facebook

https://ifilimu./2017/04/18/james-gunn-to-return-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3/

(1) (Reply)

Pirates Of The Carribean Back In The Cinemas / 10 Interesting Childhood Cartoons That Will Make You Nostalgic / Resident Evil Vendetta Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.