Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Reason For Manchester United 2-0 Win Against Chelsea FC Last Sunday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reason For Manchester United 2-0 Win Against Chelsea FC Last Sunday (410 Views)

I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason For Manchester United 2-0 Win Against Chelsea FC Last Sunday by MiracleYahoo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
To some people it was a deficult task for Manchester United FC to win Chealsea FC in the EPL because of the mess united has been into for a long time now despite their new manager, defrnders, classic midfiders and foewards.

Chelsea are the best team in the Premier League. There’s no question about it. Table wise and personnel. Sure, Diego Costa scored as many goals as Harry Kane, but it is their midfield and defense that makes them the most dangerous team in the Premier League.

Vinay Kashyap, Spurs fan Today on Quora said:

I don’t think any team is at level with what Chelsea can do. United have a lot of problems in the back and that’s due to lack of defensive tactics. I think there are a lot of improvements that Man Utd have undergone compared to the beginning of the season, but I just don’t see United being on par with Chelsea defensively.

TLDR: Chelsea is better not just because of the table, but their rock solid back line and midfield.

With what he said, these are the reasons why Manchester united was able to defeat Chelsea FC 2 goals to null

SOURCE- http://scoregist.com/2017/04/16/reason-manchester-united-2-0-win-chelsea-fc/
Re: Reason For Manchester United 2-0 Win Against Chelsea FC Last Sunday by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
MiracleYahoo:
To some people it was a deficult task for Manchester United FC to win Chealsea FC in the EPL because of the mess united has been into for a long time now despite their new manager, defrnders, classic midfiders and foewards.

Chelsea are the best team in the Premier League. There’s no question about it. Table wise and personnel. Sure, Diego Costa scored as many goals as Harry Kane, but it is their midfield and defense that makes them the most dangerous team in the Premier League.

Vinay Kashyap, Spurs fan Today on Quora said:

I don’t think any team is at level with what Chelsea can do. United have a lot of problems in the back and that’s due to lack of defensive tactics. I think there are a lot of improvements that Man Utd have undergone compared to the beginning of the season, but I just don’t see United being on par with Chelsea defensively.

TLDR: Chelsea is better not just because of the table, but their rock solid back line and midfield.

With what he said, these are the reasons why Manchester united was able to defeat Chelsea FC 2 goals to null

SOURCE- http://scoregist.com/2017/04/16/reason-manchester-united-2-0-win-chelsea-fc/
Soo? mk we use the reasons Fry akara now or chop bread? these Chelsea fans just need to nyash down and pray against Tottenham cos we will gladly allow them beat us 5-0 come next week.

by the way,OP you watch Madrid Match? How u see the Ojoro? smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Dump Barcelona Out, Monaco Qualify For Semi-final / UEFA Semi-final Draws / Manchester United To Honour Electrocuted Nigerians Against Swansea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.