Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Even The Best Products Don't Sell Themselves - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Even The Best Products Don't Sell Themselves (365 Views)

Don't Sell Your Soul, Sell Your Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even The Best Products Don't Sell Themselves by maicodon297(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Even if you're super talented, you have to sell yourself.
Recently, I read a comment on an online forum where a user asked a question that went like this:
"Guys, I am multi-talented, I've got a very wide network and have a great personality overall. However, I seem to not be able to find someone who is willing to push me to spotlight. What's going on?"
What's "going on" is that you have to sell yourself more.
When I say "sell yourself", I mean, put yourself out there, use your talent to create positive impact, start volunteering to solve problems in your community, be an agent of change, build complementary partnerships, innovate…TAKE RISKS!
Because, unfortunately, even the best products don't sell themselves.
They need a courageous salesman to put them in front of a consumer.
You are the product AND the salesman.
Have an amazing day!

Discover more @ www.bonusideas.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

All Employees Must Read This / Sharing Official Information Via E-mail / Opinion Poll For Fresh Graduates In Need Of Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.