Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich, The Best Team Lost - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich, The Best Team Lost (432 Views)

Psg Vs Bayern Munich; The Finals / Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team / Football Legend, Diego Maradona Throws A Punch At A Reporter After His Team Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich, The Best Team Lost by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Putting sentiments aside, a real football fan that watched yesterday's game will agree that Bayern outplayed Real Madrid when they had 11men on the pitch home and away. So it doesn't make sense to me when you guys start saying things like "If to say madrid jam Arsenal, Arsenal for collect".. "Bayern no sabi football, them think say na budesliga".. Truth is Bayern was just unfortunate. They played Madrid like they were playing Las Palmas. I blame Ancelloti for everything yesterday.. weytin Vidal still dey that pitch dey do up till that time? He was very rough last night but the red card wasn't even worth a freekick. The official killed the match.. I didn't even watch the extra time because that excitement was no more.. This RealMadrid cannot beat Arsenal 5-1, I'm a chelsea fan. The madrid I watched in both legs no fit beat Arsenal 5-1
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich, The Best Team Lost by ominilongest(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2017
I don't really care about you supported... What about the first leg when Bayern were awarded wrong penalty,I'm sure nobody took the pictures but when its Madrid's u guys turn to Clarence peters...meanwhile z not someboris fault that stupid Bayern defenders are not even sure if its off or on they can't even raise their hands...and Sergio Ramos own goal lewy fist touch was off side I'm sure nobody took the pics ..a won haters oshi... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Semi-final Draws / Ibrahimovic Out Until January Following Knee Ligament Damage / Why Anthony Joshua Is Favourite To Beat Wladimir Klitschko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.