Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I need help on this job interview mail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need help on this job interview mail (489 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I need help on this job interview mail by Hezikiel28(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest to work with us in our company and also taking time to submit your application & information through our recruitment channels, Our Recruitment Department has had a close look at your resume. Below are the vacancies for the personnel needed at Sign Homes Nigeria.
RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
LOGISTICS OFFICER/ ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
CLIENT RELATIONS OFFICER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
HUMAN RESOURCE /TRAINING OFFICER
OPERATION OFFICER
HEALTH Safety and Environment Officer (HSE)
During the interview, you will be enlightened on the bureau to fit in, Mode of Salary & other Benefits attached.
we have the following Benefits for you in the organization.
Employee Trainings/On- the – Job Trainings
FREE Medical FACILITIES
Time Management
Paid Vacations
We look forward to meeting you in persons. We think you are the right person for the position and thus you can also choose from any of the role/position below which you can be capable of.
Interview Instructions
You are required to come along with two passport photographs, a up-to-date Curriculum Vitae & a copy of this attachment.
DATE: THURSDAY 20TH APRIL, 2017.
TIME: 9.am prompt
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (HRM:MR/ERIC)
Tel: 081-8428-6015 & 081-6269-0206
MR ERIC NWACHUKWU

1 Like

Re: I need help on this job interview mail by serverconnect(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2017
No company name, no address for the interview hmmm.
Re: I need help on this job interview mail by brightgreat(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Please be informed that what you have there is what I call agent work house and property ish....

You go waka ooo o..so you know

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed Urgently in Abuja / 2 Fresh Graduate Vacancies At Forte Oil Plc / Guru In The House Review My Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.