Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ahmed Musa Weds 2nd Wife, Juliet - Flashreporters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Weds 2nd Wife, Juliet - Flashreporters (536 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Weds 2nd Wife, Juliet - Flashreporters by ugosonics: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Super Eagles and Leicester City star, Ahmed Musa, is head over heels in love with girlfriend Juliet and he will marry her in July, family sources have said.

Ahmed Musa has already split with his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila.

He has already done the traditional wedding introduction after he quit the Super Eagles training camp in London last month.

It has been whirlwind romance between the soccer star and Lagos-based graduate Juliet so much so that any spare time Ahmed Musa gets at his base in England; he is off to Lagos to spend it with Juliet.

Ahmed Musa is one of the richest Nigeria football stars courtesy of his time at Russian army club CSKA Moscow and his club record transfer to the Premier League with Leicester City.

He has already bought his first house in Lagos on the back of this romance.

“She’s a tall, light-skinned, beautiful girl, someone you could call a Lagos big girl,” another source revealed.

Her family has finally given their blessing to the wedding after their initial reluctance that their daughter cannot be a second wife.

https://flashreporters.com/2017/04/19/ahmed-musa-weds-2nd-wife-juliet/

Re: Ahmed Musa Weds 2nd Wife, Juliet - Flashreporters by Mrmoz(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok ooo continue....why won't juliet shower you with love wen all girls need are evident my brother if I were u I would sort things out with my wife na dsame tin they get depends on how well u package am....well it might be love but personally I think juliet is a girl on a mission not love
Re: Ahmed Musa Weds 2nd Wife, Juliet - Flashreporters by doctimonyeka(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
I just feel this guy is making a big mistake by dumping his wife for Juliet... Only time will tell..

(1) (Reply)

Over 30 Manchester United Fans Electrocuted At Calabar Viewing Centre / VIDEO: I am A Nigerian, Eba & Egusi is the secret of my success - Anthony Joshua / Messi Rejects New Contract Talks With Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.