Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Top3 Housemates Bbnaija Gets A Plot Of Land From Tonto Dikeh’s Estranged Hubby - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top3 Housemates Bbnaija Gets A Plot Of Land From Tonto Dikeh’s Estranged Hubby (297 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: Estranged Hubby, Lanre Gentry Unveils New Lover [PHOTO] / Mercy Aigbe: Estranged Hubby, Lanre Gentry Unveils New Lover [PHOTO] / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top3 Housemates Bbnaija Gets A Plot Of Land From Tonto Dikeh’s Estranged Hubby by tinuolaishola: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2017
the top 3 housemates in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show, Efe, Bisola and Tboss have been getting lots of endorsement and opportunities since the end of the show and are currently land owners in Abuja. They were given the plots of land as gifts, by Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill, the chairman of Big Church Group

Efe, who couldn’t hide his excitement said;

‘Can this be real? I’m truly blown away by this show of love and kindness. We are so grateful…. thank you so much sir, Who I be to get land for Abuja?”

this is not a small thind ooo it seems i will go next year oo all this free free money and land is not a bad thing na

from http://tinique.com/top-three-housemates-of-bbnaija-gets-a-plot-of-land-each-from-tonto-dikehs-estranged-husband/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Out: Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Award 2017 / Itunes Gift Card Buyer / The History Of Yellow And Red Cards In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.