Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Kojima To Return To Ps3, Thanks To Modern Warfare 2? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Kojima To Return To Ps3, Thanks To Modern Warfare 2? (870 Views)

How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare / The Battle Begins: Battlefield 3 Vs Modern Warfare 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kojima To Return To Ps3, Thanks To Modern Warfare 2? by kosovo(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2010
Hideo Kojima is probably the most legendary game developer in the business. Creating the Metal Gear Solid series, he's been a fan of the PlayStation brand for a long time. The sequel to Guns of the Patriots moving to multiplatform, though Kojima himself isn't working on it, he's currently working on the 'true sequel', Peace Walker for the PSP.

Modern Warfare 2 was released in November and according to Official PlayStation Magazine (Issue 040, January 2010), it's inspired Kojima to move back to developing for the PlayStation 3. Unfortunately there aren't any quotes, other than "After seeing Modern Warfare 2, I feel like I want to use all the modern specs!" And when asked why he moved to the PSP in the first place? "I wanted some young people to play MGS too" he said. "In Japan especially, the most popular hardware with this audience was the PSP"

Kojima is currently working towards a May release for Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, but a younger team are currently working on Metal Gear Solid: Rising, which we hope will be released some time this year.

http://connectedconsoles.com/ps3-Kojima-to-return-to-PS3-thanks-to-Modern-Warfare-2.cfm
Re: Kojima To Return To Ps3, Thanks To Modern Warfare 2? by texazzpete(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2010
kosovo:

Hideo Kojima is probably the most legendary game developer in the business.

Wrong. That's Shigeru Miyamoto of Nintendo, the creator of the Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Star Fox and Pikmin franchise.

Believe me, even Kojima knows this.
Re: Kojima To Return To Ps3, Thanks To Modern Warfare 2? by kosovo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
texazzpete:

Wrong. That's Shigeru Miyamoto of Nintendo, the creator of the Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Star Fox and Pikmin franchise.

Believe me, even Kojima knows this.
I will have to disagree with you, Kazunori Yamauchi, the legendary creator of the Gran Torismo series, would be my pick, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Colour Box / 20$ Steam Wallet Card Giveaway! / Who Plays Hill Climb Racing 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.