Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned (838 Views)

How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Is My Phone Hacked ? / I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by alanka(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
For good three years I was too poor to afford a phone. End of February I bought tablet and I was using it to make my research, everything became easier and it was going on fine.

In a night, after I had charged it, I wanted to lie down and continue my job, what did I see, hackers malware runing and destroying my tablet, code running on the desktop, tried to off it but it did not get off less than two minuted, my tablet was completely hacked to death.

It was painful, after 3 years, I bought a phone and within a week they destroyed it...what kind of wicked people are these, I do...OK

The following day I returned it back to where I bought it, they apologized, they said their engineers will look to it that I should leave it that they will contact me latter in the day.

In the following day, they called me to come and pick my phone, when I got there they said the engineer said it was power problem and they are still working on it, so they gave me another one black one which is the one that I am using to send this message to you.

When they gave me the phone, I looked strainght into it I saw fingers, and hidden softwares. And I told the lady "I appreciate it and I will appreciate it more if this one does not do as the first" she promised that it won't.

It means secret agent and the business collaborated to install malware on my phone. I didn't talk, I search the phone but I didn't see the software meaning that it is invisible.

Next thing then for me is to factory set the phone but I chose not to, I dowloaded and I was using it like that. They changed my IP I was here but the IP was showing that I was in Indian, it kept on like that until one day they decided to hack this one too to death but I was alert, I just factory set it but it was too late, it also got damaged, the entire bottom of the tablet is not working anymore, if I want to use it I have to active rotate and turn it offside down.

When I started winning bet, they Stole my password and they started editing and stealing my money. My bet history was deactivated, I was not able to see all the manipulation they were doing in my account, latter I decided to send a particular amount of money to my account I did not know that they have edited my account number replaced it with another account number.

I paid the money but it went to another persons' account then at this stage I got angered and I am really angreed why will people be this evil.

Yesterday evening, i checked my account but i saw they have returned the money. But returning the money is not enough to quench my anger.

I will also cause them damage that will cause them 3 years to repair, I will also cause them damage that they can never repair

They did me evil that I will not ignore.
Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by ashjay001(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa for u o! Carry am go religious section, maybe baba-lawos fit help u

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by daamazing(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by alanka(f): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:
Na wa for u o! Carry am go religious section, maybe baba-lawos fit help u
ogun ni o ma pa e
Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by alanka(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
daamazing:
you can't have a problem like this because nobody knows you exist

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by ashjay001(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
alanka:
ogun ni o ma pa e
Shango no go allow u sef rest!

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by NCP: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Modz, can we have this moved over to the Jokes Section.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by nurey(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
guy you just mobilized boys and decided to terrorize english language grin

This is what my english teacher (i still remember her sexy figure grin) calls descriptive essay jargons tongue

1 Like

Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by CirocBoi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
This one done swallow 8 tramadol 200mg come go smoke oshogbo weed join grin
Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by alanka(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
CirocBoi:
This one done swallow 8 tramadol 200mg come go smoke oshogbo weed join grin
gbuti yanu lala uay yaa am
Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by alanka(f): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
ashjay001:

Shango no go allow u sef rest!
Dog just tell your bosses to prepare 1,000,000. rescuers don't ever thing it would be like Japan 2011. Far tougher.

They just have to start budgeting for the unseen circumstance.
Re: My Phone Hacked, Malware Installed On It My Stolen Money Returned by ashjay001(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
alanka:
Dog just tell your bosses to prepare 1,000,000. rescuers don't ever thing it would be like Japan 2011. Far tougher.

They just have to start budgeting for the unseen circumstance.

E be like say u just escape sef??! All d tin wey u write no make sense! Beta go complete ur dosage!

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Android Phone From Over-heating / Help! Oukitel K6000 Pro: Buy Or Bust? / Please Where Can I Find These Phones ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.