Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Women Are Using Coke On Their Hair? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Women Are Using Coke On Their Hair? (555 Views)

A-reece, Flame & Zoocci Coke Dope – Sweet Revenge / Hilarious Photos Proving That Men And Women Are A Different Species. / Which Nairaland App Are Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Using Coke On Their Hair? by joelyusuf(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
I was familiar with the use of coca cola, but this never crossed my mind. There are women using coke on their hair to make it look more beautiful. Can you imagine? Did you know that a can of Coke could remove the accidently stuck gum in your hair? Oh yeah. We all thought you need to cut that piece of hair when this happens. Now, you can do this and much more by using coke. I’m so excited to show you what it can do. Stop drinking it, though. It’s full of sugar, and it’s not okay for your healthy diet. Coke is the answer to anything. Let’s take a look: CHEWING GUM ON YOUR HAIR If you or your child gets gum on your or their hair, pour a can of coke over the chewing gum and let it soak. The gum will leave your kids’ hair in a minute. GREASE STAINS Add a can of coca cola to the detergent on the wash cycle. Continue running it like an ordinary soap. Your clothes will leave the washer clean as a whistle. RUST I mentioned this a couple of times before, but here it is again. If you have some rusty tools in your home, put them in a container and pour coke over them. Wait and see the magic BAD HAIR DYE Fill up a bucket with Coke and soak your head in it for a few minutes. All the bad highlights will even out, but the dye won’t go away. Sorry. BURNT RESIDUE Call for the Coke mix to help you up. Mix a can of coca cola, dish detergent, and hot water. Pour it into the bowl and let it sit for a couple of minutes. It should come out easily. DIRTY WINDOWS No worries here. Clean them with coke! Pour a bit of it on the window and make sure you cover the whole window. Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe the stains away. TOILET BOWL Pour a can of Coke in your dirty toilet bowl and let it sit for a while. Scrub all the stains away with a bathroom brush. Flush the toilet and it will be as good as new. Coca-Cola should represent your problem solver when it comes to fixing things around your house or on you. Maybe that’s the purpose of this drink. To clean and not to drink it.
Re: Why Women Are Using Coke On Their Hair? by Jj222(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmmmm.am so scared because coke is my best drink.. tanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tony Rapu' S Lekki Church Sealed By Lagos Govt / The Snake I Killed 2day.... / Funny Pic Of A Desperate Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.