Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Moderators Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Moderators Wanted (715 Views)

Forums Moderators Wanted / Moderators Wanted In A Fast Growing Forum. / Forum Moderators Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Wanted by joefazee(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2010
While we making Nairaland the best Nigeria forum we can still extend our hand, currently Nairaland has some restriction on the kind of content and code you post here, though is a good idea to control activities on the forum but it has also keeps us away from someone of practice like Virii coding, H*acking etc.

Tuwana.com is currently setup to take on the dirty part of coding and practice, while we do the basic here, you can extend your hand and join us at http://www.tuwana.com, the forum is still new and i want Nigerians to be the Moderators, though we have some Russian, Indian and Chinese brothers in with us that will handle Assembly issues, you can still join the line. If you can translate printf("Hello world"wink; then join us.

Any programming material (software,ebook, audio book etc) will be free for members. if you have sign up problem, send an email to sharewithfreemind@tuwana.com
Re: Moderators Wanted by joefazee(m): 2:50am On Jan 07, 2010
http://www.tuwana.com is currently looking for Moderators, come and join us. you must be ready to share with free mind
Re: Moderators Wanted by NSoul: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2010
Could you give some background info. about the site. Like who made it,who runs it, etc .i.e. History stuff.
Re: Moderators Wanted by joefazee(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2010
Could you give some background info. about the site. Like who made it,who runs it, etc .i.e. History stuff.

Thank you so much for your interest, can you please give me your email? so i can forward detailed information about the site to you
Re: Moderators Wanted by NSoul: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2010
I'm the one who posted some python books on the site. Since your the site's admin you should easily be able to obtain it tongue
Re: Moderators Wanted by joefazee(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2010
Ok. i will
Re: Moderators Wanted by face2tu: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2010
Am i supp0se to post the answer to what you want me to translate here, I will like to be one of your moderators, I will also like to know who owns the site and other related information. My email is femisimon@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Learn Web Design ! / Dhtml,dualcore,: And Fellow Web Designers / Website Review Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.