Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How To Send A Customized Sms With Your Own Branded Name To Any Mobile Network - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Send A Customized Sms With Your Own Branded Name To Any Mobile Network (10764 Views)

Customized Sms Biz For You,free!( U Can Start With Just N1000 Only ) / Send A Customized Sms With Your Name Or Company's Name without Showing Your No / Send Customized Sms To Your Customer, Client And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send A Customized Sms With Your Own Branded Name To Any Mobile Network by vundade: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2010
Hello gurus and happy new year to you all. Vundade is back with a lot of goodies for you all! A website (www.mysms01.com) was recently launched and it's all about sending customized sms joyfully with your own branded name to any mobile network in the universe. For example, i may decide to send sms with my username "vundade" or any other name that i want through this website www.mysms01.com.
Sending sms has not been easy in this country. Most of our network providers charge a lot of money for any sms you send across their network. But a solution has come with the advent of www.mysms01.com with this website, you can send sms to any mobile number in the world at a very low and cheap price. You only have to register with your email address and a password and you are set to go. All you need is an internet connection on your phone or pc. You can equally schedule a time for your sms to be sent if you wont be online at that time i.e if you want your sms to be sent on a particular date or time and you know that you may not be online at that time,you simply log into your account at www.mysms01.com,type your message and then select the date and time you want that message to be sent. It's easy isn't it? ,you can also use any name you like as the sender while sending your message. The joy of it all is that you can send bulk sms (unlimited number) to any targeted group of people,organizations or associations at a very cheap price.
At www.mysms01.com you can send customized bulk sms to all your friends,families,clients,colleagues etcg,you can use www.mysms01.com to send out invitations,announcements,notifications etc to any group or organization. It's good for associations,co-operate bodies and individuals. Visit www.mysms01.com for easy solution to your sms problems.
Re: How To Send A Customized Sms With Your Own Branded Name To Any Mobile Network by Tolujoseph(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667

(1) (Reply)

Professional Cv/resume??? / How To Make At Leat $100 Monthly Through Amazon Kindle Publishing / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.