Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. (1153 Views)

Apprentice Needed- Learn How To Sew And Become A Good Fashion Designer / Get Our Beautiful Outfits For Less,free Gifts Attached And Pay On Delivery! / Best Way To Combine Your Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Do you need a designer that will not disappoint. Do you have that aso ebi that you need to make.... Then get in touch... We fit to measure. We would bring your imagination into reality. Be on the GO by gbemi Owoeye and look like the Kings and Queens you are. For enquiries.. Email :physaaryaw@gmail.com or
WhatsApp 07062565790. We have ready to wear in all sizes too. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Shop 'the Apple Skirt.. Available by order.. We have it in different patterns.

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Rocking the Apple Skirt

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by chumz11: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's lovely.how much is it
Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
chumz11:
It's lovely.how much is it

Thanks... Am trying to send you a mail
Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by chumz11: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
ckuteg:

Thanks... Am trying to send you a mail
sorry I can't access my email
Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
chumz11:
sorry I can't access my email

The Skirt is just 5K
Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
She wore her umbrella sleeve pencil with pleats dress to work. I hope she can get a clearer picture

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Ankara Styles And Designs: Latest Knee Lenght Gowns 2017 / Best clothing / Enjoy Massive Discount On Quality Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.