Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? (7332 Views)

clearance sales! Quality 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive For #1000 Only. 2yrs Warranty! / Brand New Gt 08 Android Watch For Sale + Free Whistle Key Finder / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? by Unsad(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
GT bank in my school has been seriously malfunctioning and her staffs are completely rude. Been trying to get my new atm card activated so I can make withdrawal on the machine but they keep posting me. Then someone told me I could activate it myself on the atm machine but it seems I'm not getting it right . Please does anyone know how I can activate a new GT bank atm card myself on the atm machine ? Help please ??
Re: How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? by noobody(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
To the best of my knowlegde,you wia given the atm card sealed ib an envelope containing sum info i guess,among those documents,your default pin is in it,
So insert your atm into any atm or gtb atm,u shld see d option to change your pin,click it,enter the default pin in the documents gven,then click proceed,den enter ur ow secret pin,it shld ask u for it twice,u shld get a success prompt,you are good to go

Or when you insert the card and it asks for your pin,input the default pin,then select change pin option,follow the above steps
Re: How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? by olaoluyincah(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Your default pin is quadruple 0 (0000) select the option for -my pin- and enter new pin you want , mean while an otp will be sent to your registered phone number to complete the activation. can you pm me the branch you talkin about?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? by Unsad(m): 5:16am On Apr 20, 2017
noobody:
To the best of my knowlegde,you wia given the atm card sealed ib an envelope containing sum info i guess,among those documents,your default pin is in it,
So insert your atm into any atm or gtb atm,u shld see d option to change your pin,click it,enter the default pin in the documents gven,then click proceed,den enter ur ow secret pin,it shld ask u for it twice,u shld get a success prompt,you are good to go

Or when you insert the card and it asks for your pin,input the default pin,then select change pin
option,follow the above steps
Thanks bro, I'd try this again today
Re: How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? by Unsad(m): 5:18am On Apr 20, 2017
olaoluyincah:
Your default pin is quadruple 0 (0000) select the option for -my pin- and enter new pin you want , mean while an otp will be sent to your registered phone number to complete the activation. can you pm me the branch you talkin about?
Thanks sire.. Anytime I try this I'm not always sent an otp code, it just tells me incorrect pin. Had to even apply for the atm twice , they collected money twice on just one atm

(1) (Reply)

Trade Forex Profitably! / 2CU IP Camera Works With Wireless Alarm System / SOLD!!!! Very Clean 32inch UMC Led Tv For Sale 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.