Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

If You Really Love Someone,you Would Want Them To Be Happy With Or Without You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Really Love Someone,you Would Want Them To Be Happy With Or Without You (337 Views)

I Want Them Back / Why God Is Always Happy With Children / Does God Really Love Women More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Love Someone,you Would Want Them To Be Happy With Or Without You by christainslove: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Love always wants what is best for the one they love. You can love someone very much to the point of dying for them but what if they don’t love you in return? You can’t force them to be with you
And do you really want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? The bible says- True love doesn’t seek its own. If you truly love someone, you would want them to be happy with or without you.
If they love someone else, let them go and be with that person. Their happiness is your happiness.
The guy you love invites you for tea and tells you he has fallen in love with someone else. What will you do?
You can tell him that as long as he is happy, you are okay.
Don’t become an obsessive girl, crying and forcing him to be with you. He would look down on you and everyone would think you are desperate.
Do you want people to laugh at you?

Satan would tempt you to pursue someone who really doesn’t like you-Resist with-No, I will wait for someone who loves me.
Re: If You Really Love Someone,you Would Want Them To Be Happy With Or Without You by Aaronsrod: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
christainslove:
Love always wants what is best for the one they love. You can love someone very much to the point of dying for them but what if they don’t love you in return? You can’t force them to be with you
And do you really want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? The bible says- True love doesn’t seek its own. If you truly love someone, you would want them to be happy with or without you.
If they love someone else, let them go and be with that person. Their happiness is your happiness.
The guy you love invites you for tea and tells you he has fallen in love with someone else. What will you do?
You can tell him that as long as he is happy, you are okay.
Don’t become an obsessive girl, crying and forcing him to be with you. He would look down on you and everyone would think you are desperate.
Do you want people to laugh at you?

Satan would tempt you to pursue someone who really doesn’t like you-Resist with-No, I will wait for someone who loves me.

Unless God casts them into Hell to burn in eternal fire! They must suffer and I will rejoice!

(1) (Reply)

If You Died Now,what Is That One Thing You Will Regret That You Didn't Do. / God: A Wonder / What Are The Most Famous/important Questions In The Bible?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.