Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. (484 Views)

Between: Learning How To Sew And Learning Building Material Business. / Since I Was Born,this Product Has Never Changed Its Size, Package And Design / Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Do you need a designer that will not disappoint. Do you have that aso ebi that you need to make.... Then get in touch... We fit to measure. We would bring your imagination into reality. Be on the GO by gbemi Owoeye and look like the Kings and Queens you are. For enquiries.. Email :physaaryaw@gmail.com or
WhatsApp 07062565790. We have ready to wear in all sizes too. kiss kiss
Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Are you a plus size.. Do you need fitting service for your outfits... Get in here... Na the work wey we dey do. "GO by gbemi Owoeye" We fit to measure... Any sizes.

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
This off shoulder African wax is ready for pick up... I think I should embellish it

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Clint rocking the Apple Skirt

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by funsho75(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
I can gv u opportunity to advertise your design on my Facebook page for free..
I hv onk 4k followers now. Am still building it.
So advertising now is free.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
She actually wore this to work... Yes ooo. Na the work wey we dey do. GO Looks

Re: I Can Sew And Design Your Outfits For You. by ckuteg(f): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Niceeeeee

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons To Grow Your Business With Digital Marketing / Dangote, Two States To Buy Peugeot Car Assembly Plant In Kaduna / 20 Powerful Marketing Words & Phrases That Sell Or Repel - Chopnaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.